aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Spiggin' yeaaaaaaaa! Finally made it all the way through this thread. I started at about 3 o'clock!

Glad to see I'm not the only lover of Australia's answer to Merchant Ivory.... :up:

Best neighbours bits:

Afro Harold.

Drew's comedy fall from a horse. Dead & buried in 5 mins it seemed...

Toadie and Dee's wedding. Aw, don't they look happy...screech...she's dead???

Why has no-one mentioned the greatest EVER neighbours star.......Bouncer!

:D

My neighbours are fucking nippy...

I live in a Duplex with flats all around me...and kids in every one, so the second I touch my stereo system they all bang on teh walls and shit... But when their little cabbages are running around junked up on E-numbers THATS OK....Becos their kids and don't know any better..

Had this classic scenario, couple of years back....ONE OF THE KIDS ON THE 3RD FLOOR FELL OUT THE WINDOW....and I was just lying on my bed and heard this noise like a car going by "ahhh", I was obviously worried at first for the poor little bugga, but she only broke her arm...Still funni as fuck looking back for all the noise polution I have to put up with.

My neighbours are fucking nippy...

I live in a Duplex with flats all around me...and kids in every one' date=' so the second I touch my stereo system they all bang on teh walls and shit... But when their little cabbages are running around junked up on E-numbers THATS OK....Becos their kids and don't know any better..

Had this classic scenario, couple of years back....ONE OF THE KIDS ON THE 3RD FLOOR FELL OUT THE WINDOW....and I was just lying on my bed and heard this noise like a car going by "ahhh", I was obviously worried at first for the poor little bugga, but she only broke her arm...Still funni as fuck looking back for all the noise polution I have to put up with.[/quote']

I just had images of you reading all 59 pages, and actually NOT getting the jist of the thread.