aberdeen-music

Gigs & Events/Feedback Forum

you know how you cant comment on a Event after the event (for obvious reasons)? Well, would it be possible to allow comments to be posted, but for them to automatically appear in the Feedback Forum?

i know it takes little hassle to create a new thread in the Feedback forum, but im lazy and find it pointless starting a new thread when all i really want to say was "this was a good gig", although comments like that still provide feedback for the bands, and can lead to better, more constructive advice.

im sorry if this doesnt make any sense at all. i'll try explaining it better when ive had more sleep and feel less sick.

i'm not really in favour of yet more sub-forums but i think it could work here.

if you split the Feedback Forum into categories like Recordings, Gigs, Other etc then as soon as a gig that has been posted in the Gigs and Events gets a reply *after* the date it moves (if there is no way to do this automatically then i guess its too much work for a minor point) to the Gig section of the Feedback forum...

• 1 month later...