aberdeen-music

[EVENT] Grays School of Art Degree Show Extravaganza! @ The Tunnels

G'day!

As a way of celelbrating becoming officially unemployed, and the opening of the Degree Show, we're having a party at the tunnels on the 15th of June (that's a friday). There'll be lots of live visuals, graphic art/design etc too and the Dj's will be playing some tight ass beats, so it should be quite an interesting night (well worth the measly 4 bucks).

Come along, and dont forget to bring a noose!

brobo mcbats

wahey, art is shit ,but it pays the bills

I am going to set up an enormous white inflatable monkey at Grays.

I will stick its tail between its legs with its tail being grasped by it's right hand as if it is a big dong.

I will of course have to ensure that no one tampers with it, so will arm myself with a good sized cairy oot to lure the vagrants away.

Art for arts sake, yeah I think so, it makes a fine change fae musical shennanigans.

Ye canna mak stuff like this up , he he he, roll on Friday.

• 2 weeks later...
I am going to set up an enormous white inflatable monkey at Grays.

I will stick its tail between its legs with its tail being grasped by it's right hand as if it is a big dong.

I will of course have to ensure that no one tampers with it, so will arm myself with a good sized cairy oot to lure the vagrants away.

Art for arts sake, yeah I think so, it makes a fine change fae musical shennanigans.

Ye canna mak stuff like this up , he he he, roll on Friday.

were you one of the ruffians hanging about on the garden chairs and jumping on the bears arms?