aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
joseph

[EVENT] Grays School of Art Degree Show Extravaganza! @ The Tunnels

G'day!

As a way of celelbrating becoming officially unemployed, and the opening of the Degree Show, we're having a party at the tunnels on the 15th of June (that's a friday). There'll be lots of live visuals, graphic art/design etc too and the Dj's will be playing some tight ass beats, so it should be quite an interesting night (well worth the measly 4 bucks).

Come along, and dont forget to bring a noose!

brobo mcbats

Guest idol_wild

I've yet to see Stanley, so I'm going to come and check them out!

Always nice to see the Haho too, of course! C'way the lads!

wahey, art is shit ,but it pays the bills

I am going to set up an enormous white inflatable monkey at Grays.

I will stick its tail between its legs with its tail being grasped by it's right hand as if it is a big dong.

I will of course have to ensure that no one tampers with it, so will arm myself with a good sized cairy oot to lure the vagrants away.

Art for arts sake, yeah I think so, it makes a fine change fae musical shennanigans.

Ye canna mak stuff like this up , he he he, roll on Friday.

Hundreds of blootered and hyper new graduates!

*nostalgic tear wells at corner of eye*

Looking forward to seeing the show first though. Free nibbles and booze in the tint, wehey

now thats selling out :p
Isn't the degree show sponsored by BP every year now? You sell out! Every new graduate tarnished by the corporate oily brush. Wasn't the case in my day young man.

o_O:)

Lowly students like I was and staff like I am are not permitted inside the tent. pah

I wouldn't have gone if I thought I was going be alongside the riff raff... Cheesh, the very thought makes my smoking jacket curl

I am going to set up an enormous white inflatable monkey at Grays.

I will stick its tail between its legs with its tail being grasped by it's right hand as if it is a big dong.

I will of course have to ensure that no one tampers with it, so will arm myself with a good sized cairy oot to lure the vagrants away.

Art for arts sake, yeah I think so, it makes a fine change fae musical shennanigans.

Ye canna mak stuff like this up , he he he, roll on Friday.

were you one of the ruffians hanging about on the garden chairs and jumping on the bears arms?