aberdeen-music

Cheese

Benji

I don't really know my cheeses, but I do have a liking for Havarti.

Should probably look into the cheese shop near me sometime. I fear it would take me with it's cheesy splendour.

Leerdammer is on offer at the Co-op this month. 2 for 2 I believe. I only know cos I order the stuff. :D

Guest DustyDeviada
it's so, so, more-ish..

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!

If there's one thing that pisses me off more than people saying things like "Lay Miz", "Bo Rhap" or "Spag Bol", it's people using the word "moreish". :down:

You should buy the Leerdammar in slices. Also Jarlsberg is sorta similar..better even.

FAVO CHEESES: Marscapone, Bavarian, Feta (in salads WAAY), Roquefort (when got money), Good ol' brie and stilton. Camembert on bread with olive oil. Cathedral City is cheese toasties. Mexicana. Port Salut in crackerbread.

We ate this cheese at work the other day called sticky toffee. It has chocolate and raisins in it and its fuckign distgusting. Put it for the customers to sample instead.

Ah...cheese.

Applewood smoked chedder is fucking amazing, Morrisons do a West County Brie which is really nice with a thin rind, very creamy. Stilton or feta crumbled into salads is a winner. The Lemon Tree has a cheese board on the menu at the moment which I've been sampling, and there's a gorgeous brie-like number called Muckle Wummel or something which we got from Mellis's Cheese Shop on Rosemount. Very nice, quite tangy.

For all that I pretend to be a cheese snob, I still love Primula with ham on toast :D

You should buy the Leerdammar in slices. Also Jarlsberg is sorta similar..better even.

FAVO CHEESES: Marscapone, Bavarian, Feta (in salads WAAY), Roquefort (when got money), Good ol' brie and stilton. Camembert on bread with olive oil. Cathedral City is cheese toasties. Mexicana. Port Salut in crackerbread.

We ate this cheese at work the other day called sticky toffee. It has chocolate and raisins in it and its fuckign distgusting. Put it for the customers to sample instead.

Morrisons had mint choc chedder over christmas, it was repulsive.

I thought that was the only Leerdammer there was?

:laughing:

Haloumi (I thought it was only one 'L'? Maybe not...) is awesome! "The cheese you can grill!" says it. Bassment was going to do a vegetarian haloumi salad on the menu for a while, hopefully that'll happen eventually ^_^