aberdeen-music

needed - Guitarist, bassist, maybe drummer and MAYBE keyboard player

Rickicaz1279

Hey guys

As most of you know im Ascensions lead singer, but im starting up a wee side project

to bring out some of my other talents.

The band i am looking to form is a hardcore metal band influences from Killswitch engage, underoath, as i lay dying, The devil wears prada, from autumn to ashes, shit like that.

im an experienced guitarist myself, and my friend kelly ( yes shes female ) will be fronting the band, as vocalist ( and no its not whiney stuff we want to play, shes a screamer ;) hehe )

so...

i need a guitarist around the ages of 16 - 22 preferably with about 4 - 5 years plus experience, dont need to be an amazing shredder or anything, just fairly decent!

also looking for a bass player around the same age, again, dont have to be brilliant, but confidence, and at least a couple of years experience would be a desire

we MAY have a drummer, but if you really want to get into this kinda music, and your quite skilled on the tubs, DEFINATLY give me an email :)

also lastly, we may want a keyboard player in the band, not to do to much, mostly something to back the music to give it that extra atmosphere and of coure some funky stuff here and there where we think it would fit :p hehe

so yes, if you think you wanna fit any of these roles please email me at

Rickicaz1279@hotmail.com

Friendliness and patience is a virtue also i may add =]

and if your extra keen, we want to cover " Dogs can grow beards all over " By The devil wears prada, so if you can play/learn it easily, it would be pretty good :p

anyways,

ciao for now!

yeh if your after a guitarist, ill happily try out, ive played for about 7-8 years and ive been obsessed with killswitch for a long time like, PM me

Hey guys

As most of you know im Ascensions lead singer, but im starting up a wee side project

to bring out some of my other talents.

The band i am looking to form is a hardcore metal band influences from Killswitch engage, underoath, as i lay dying, The devil wears prada, from autumn to ashes, shit like that.

im an experienced guitarist myself, and my friend kelly ( yes shes female ) will be fronting the band, as vocalist ( and no its not whiney stuff we want to play, shes a screamer ;) hehe )

so...

i need a guitarist around the ages of 16 - 22 preferably with about 4 - 5 years plus experience, dont need to be an amazing shredder or anything, just fairly decent!

also looking for a bass player around the same age, again, dont have to be brilliant, but confidence, and at least a couple of years experience would be a desire

we MAY have a drummer, but if you really want to get into this kinda music, and your quite skilled on the tubs, DEFINATLY give me an email :)

also lastly, we may want a keyboard player in the band, not to do to much, mostly something to back the music to give it that extra atmosphere and of coure some funky stuff here and there where we think it would fit :p hehe

so yes, if you think you wanna fit any of these roles please email me at

Rickicaz1279@hotmail.com

Friendliness and patience is a virtue also i may add =]

and if your extra keen, we want to cover " Dogs can grow beards all over " By The devil wears prada, so if you can play/learn it easily, it would be pretty good :p

anyways,

ciao for now!