aberdeen-music

Big Brother 07

Red Neck Man

I think that Welsh bird is going to do alright. Anyone that cooks everyone a cooked breakfast is alright by me.

Charlie's turning out to be a right bitch. I bet she's going to be first out.

And is it me or is that older woman a habitual liar? First she fibs about being told she's got the single bed, then she claims that her husband was in the Normandy landings! I mean there's having a dry sense of humour and there's taking the piss.

At least they've put a bloke in there that seems to have half a brain in his head..... so far.

Jeezuz! - listen to yourself.

You're not one of women in out Accounts Department are you, by any chance?

They talk about Reality Show participants all fucking day, every fucking day - as if they actually know these attention-seeking lu-lu's.

it goes something like...

"ooh, xxx got torn right intae yyy so she did!

"ah ken! it wiz affy"

"and poor wee *** is really missing her 4-month-old bairn"

"aye she fair loves wee Chantelle-Britney so she does"

...all day long.

Fucking excruciating :swearing:

I will tell you this boy...if ever there was a time to invade Britain, this is it. The moronic lobotomised British public would fold like a cheap carpet.

I have avoided BB like the plague in the past but have cast an eye over it an then got angry at myself. This time round if I end up watching then so be it... Caught some of this one and that Charley lass is incredible, I mean, what the fuck? I thought that sort of personality could on be thought up by a comedian! They can't kick her out yet. She's an ace watch! I sit with my jaw on the ground and cringeing everytime she opens her gob... The most hated woman in uk soon?

It's horrible entertainment but entertainment none the less.

The sooner big brother starts firing in convicted murderers or man eating tigers the better. Freshly squeezed is no longer on in the morning, so I'm rather annoyed. I found the blonde girl who didn't so much present it, more giggle insensantly(sp?) for 15 minutes, strangely attractive. She brightened up my mornings no end.

My other complaint is that I can't watch 2 hours of friends and scrubs when I get in from work anymore... it's been replaced with Big Brother live.

Rubbish.

I might actually have to do some thing constructive to fill this gap.

I agree. I had to resort to doing housework in order to avoid the horrors of big brother.

I'm actually quite liking this series so far, if they keep it the way it is. The bitchiness is incredible, witness the argument over hair straighteners last night for example :D

It's train-wreck, mindless TV, which is good fun with exams looming. It's not meant to be serious (it's terrible when it tries to be, witness them talking to some psychologist), and it's meant to be laughed at..I mean, who couldn't possibly laugh at some of the people in there?

i actually like ziggy. when they were having the meeting and he just fell onto his side and said "fucking girls!" ha ha and when some girl was claiming she wouldnt kiss a guy on the show and he told her she was speaking shit. i like that hes not just trying to be liked by all of them and puts idiots like charlie in her place. top bloke!

the task where they had to rank themselves was tv gold.

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Emily removed from Big Brother

She's been evicted for making a racist remark apparently.

Without seeing the footage, it's hard to tell the definite context - but it sounds like (given that Emily bint has quite a sarcastic tounge) she was taking the piss - and obviously C4 have completely overreacted.

If they were serious though, they would've kicked out the other two for using the word as well, regardless of context. But of course, that won't happen - even though Channel 4 have said that it's completely unacceptable to use the word. Surely it would send a far better message to the general public if they removed *all* of them for using the word regardless of context? As it stands, they're preaching that it's acceptable to use slurs like that if you're black, but not if you're white.