aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Afro Droid

Supports for the Rippers in August

Yo Waspo, I'll see you tonight anyway, but how would you feel about The Flaming Eights supporting the RLR? I believe Attack the Hive are already confirmed? How about getting Bloodnut (my bro's new band with Oggy, Robb and Justin) along for the ride too?

Just a thought like....

Just realised that I'm not going to be in Aberdeen on those nights:( Instead I'm going to be at Thunder in the Glens, a Harley Davidson rally in Aviemore.

Yo Waspo, I'll see you tonight anyway, but how would you feel about The Flaming Eights supporting the RLR? I believe Attack the Hive are already confirmed? How about getting Bloodnut (my bro's new band with Oggy, Robb and Justin) along for the ride too?

Just a thought like....

*thinking-out-loud-mode*

... Yashim are coming back on the sat night. this was already arranged before rippers confirmed. www.myspace.com/theyashin

...which would mean a full band flat already on the sat night. so attack the hive should do the friday i guess. they haven't actually confirmed a date yet. but that would mean a full flat on the friday too.

maybe pete could put up a band? then the flaming eights could have a date...

bloodnut sounds cool. we'll fit them in somewhere too.

jonny - could you find out about the flaming eights then, or pass me an email address? we'll find out if fri or sat is best for them.

p.s. none of you will be able to stay in the moorings band flat.

Bollocks. Never mind. I'm sure we can find somewhere else to stay. And yes, it was Saturday we were after. Tsk... stoners.....