aberdeen-music

thread titles on main page

Guest Savant

Guest Savant

Could they maybe not be abbreviated unless it's neccesary? There's heaps of room there and they're abbreviated after a few words, meaning I often open a thread I'm not interested in...

I see what you mean. There's loads of whitespace in that table that it could use, although I guess it depends on your screen resolution.

If you're always using the recent threads section on the homepage to access the forum then I'd suggest using Search->Find New Posts or Search->Live Update instead as you'll get more information.

• 1 month later...
Guest Savant

Also, What about putting links to individual pages on the main page too? Saves everyone having to click extra and it's quicker to get to the end of the thread...

Okay, just to make sure I'm on the same page ('cuse the pun), are you guys referring to the Recent Threads block at the bottom of the home page here?

If so, are you aware you can click on the small arrow beside the name of the last poster to go straight to the lastest post in that thread?

Guest Savant

Yes I am and no I wasn't. I was sure there used to be something like this but I must've been clicking on the username which took me to the last posters' profile.