aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
lynettejc

looking for a pre-sale link for the kings of leon.

Fratellis as support has put me right off.

AECC.... + Fratellis = living hell.

Shame, I would of liked to have seen Kings of Leon.

Edit: I got confused because I got sent the Fratellis link as well. Seperate night though :love: Yay!

Fratellis as support has put me right off.
This is making me think otherwise about buying tickets too.

Even if it was on the same night (which it aint). You dont get put off going to see KOL by three shit heads from Glasgow, who will live of one song for their career, take a 2nd album out (which will be shit and flop) and never here from again. You just dont go down till 9:30! easy!!

Even if it was on the same night (which it aint). You dont get put off going to see KOL by three shit heads from Glasgow, who will live of one song for their career, take a 2nd album out (which will be shit and flop) and never here from again. You just dont go down till 9:30! easy!!

It's not an issue as they're not support. I could probably endure a Fratellis set - despite the fact I think they are awful - it's the crowd they'd attract that'd be the issue. Every thick skulled, inbred moron in this city will be at that gig.

Guest bluesxman

Sharon I nearly sicked up my lunch after seeing your mistake post.....sense of relief now floods over me and digestion back to normal.

Guest Keira

Hmm.. I really would like to go, but I'll have to wait a few days for my bank balance to come alive again, so... do you reckon it would sell out in say.. 3 days?

I didn't realise they would be at AECC level to be honest, I would have assumed the music hall, but seemingly not.

It's not an issue as they're not support. I could probably endure a Fratellis set - despite the fact I think they are awful - it's the crowd they'd attract that'd be the issue. Every thick skulled, inbred moron in this city will be at that gig.

Agreed. Nothing is going to put me off going to this gig, every album they've done has been amazing, and their live reputation is brilliant, but there will be SO many morons at this gig just waiting for The Fratellis singles.

I have serious issues seeing bands I like in venues that you can buy Hot Dog's in. Still, I'm amazed there's an Aberdeen date on the tour, so can't complain really.