aberdeen-music

Dutch Politician offers 40,000 Bj's !!!

Benji

NEE: Index

My name is Tania Derveaux

I am the leading NEE party senate candidate in Belgium. And due to popular demand, I will give 40,000 blowjobs to anyone who requests one on this page.

It started with our response to incredible claims that were made by other parties in Belgium, several parties promised new job opportunities in ridiculous amounts. We responded with a parody campaign for which I posed naked and promised our voters 400.000 new jobs.

This national campaign resulted in international media attention and I received hundreds of e-mails asking for 400,000 blowjobs. If this would get us even more media attention, I'm willing to give 40,000 blowjobs to make the statement.

According to my planning this would take me 500 days to tour around the world, visiting all the ones who signed up for a blowjob on this page, giving 80 blowjobs per day. So the offer is limited, sign up while you still can.

Click the button if you would like me to give you a blowjob.

Note: those who are married or shy can also choose to receive their blowjob in Second Life

Tania is Public Domain: You may use Tania's photos in whichever way possible (even commercial) without any sort of permission from us. All high-resolution press graphics and material that can be found on this website are free to use for all commercial and non-commercial purposes. This only applies to all graphics found on this website and does not apply to all photos that appear in the press.

:popcorn: