aberdeen-music

tool @ reading '93

lepeep

YouTube - TOOL--Intolerance 1993

YouTube - TOOL--Undertow 1993

I wiz there min...ah, the moemories....I've got a few of my own "reading Vids" (brobably mouldy or damp, from being in my dads garage for 14 years now...

I'd taped Primus, Smashing Pumpkins, BUtthole Surfers, Tool, Nirvanna, Cop Shoot Cop, heaps min...I'll have to try and find these...but I don't hold much hope!

(on a youtube trip, thanks to Chris).

YouTube - TOOL--Intolerance 1993

YouTube - TOOL--Undertow 1993

I wiz there min...ah, the moemories....I've got a few of my own "reading Vids" (brobably mouldy or damp, from being in my dads garage for 14 years now...

I'd taped Primus, Smashing Pumpkins, BUtthole Surfers, Tool, Nirvanna, Cop Shoot Cop, heaps min...I'll have to try and find these...but I don't hold much hope!

(on a youtube trip, thanks to Chris).

I was there too!

not looked at the clips yet (at work just now obv) - was the Sober one taken from some light night show that was hosted by Gary Crowley? seem to remember setting the video for the next few monday night after reading for 2am to tape the program and get the Reading footage. think i've still got a pile of VHS tapes somewhere with all that on it.

I don't know about where the footage was shown..I can always remember seeing the cameras, but wondering if it was used "on satelite telly" (a luxury back then, if I remember correctly).

not like now, where ever second is recorded and played on 4 channels at once.