aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lester Burnham

Anyone willing to part with Mario Kart?

N64 edition.

I've recently acquired an N64 again and am desperate to seek out a copy of this game (have already had a look in Gamestation, though I did manage to grab Goldeneye, F-Zero X and Lylat Wars when I was there).

Naturally I'm willing to part with a few shiny coins. :)

try cash converters also

get zelda: ocarina of time

Best.Game.Ever. 8-)

Yes! Brilliant game.

Goldeneye was amazing too, as was Lylat Wars.

Can I steal your games Sharon?

:gringo:

Did you try the Gamestation (I think it's completely a Blockbuster now) at the Haudagain Fucking Complete Bastardin' Abortion Of A Roundabout?

N64 edition.

I've recently acquired an N64 again and am desperate to seek out a copy of this game (have already had a look in Gamestation, though I did manage to grab Goldeneye, F-Zero X and Lylat Wars when I was there).

Naturally I'm willing to part with a few shiny coins. :)

I've got it, but I'm not sure I can help you, it would be a huge loss. Could give you a bit of an extended loan if you fancy? YOu're welcome to Donkey Kong Racing though, though it's a pale imitation.

What about Perfect Dark? What a game. Overall, not as good as Goldeneye, but the graphics and gameplay were amazing whwn you consider the pish that was coming out of Playstations back then.

Also, Shadowman. The scariest game ever.

Link to the past was also amazing. I kind of favour it due to fond memories of being a nipper. Good ol' Snes.

I have amazing games, Camie. You can get Zelda and Goldeneye in Gamestation for a tenner each. I managed to grab F-Zero and Lylat wars for 1.99 a pop in a giant glorified bucket in the same place. I sifted past at least 15 copies of France 98 and Michael Owen soccer to get them but it's worth a look.

Have yet to try crime converters but I'll probably cruise past at the weekend. I got Donkey Kong and a few other games with the console (kindly donated to me by a friend) so all in all I've only spent 15 on it. My boyfriend and I also got a GameCube a few months back in that deal in Gamestation (console, pad and 4 games for 35) and I have managed to borrow a hefty pile of games from a friend.

:D I've perhaps gone a bit overkill in my gaming in the past few months.

I've got it, but I'm not sure I can help you, it would be a huge loss. Could give you a bit of an extended loan if you fancy? YOu're welcome to Donkey Kong Racing though, though it's a pale imitation.

What about Perfect Dark? What a game. Overall, not as good as Goldeneye, but the graphics and gameplay were amazing whwn you consider the pish that was coming out of Playstations back then.

Also, Shadowman. The scariest game ever.

Is Donkey Kong racing the one with the hovercrafts and little planes etc? I had a loan of that a few years ago. It's not as ace as Mario Kart but still not too shabby. I'll happily take it off your hands, how much would you want for it?

Is Donkey Kong racing the one with the hovercrafts and little planes etc? I had a loan of that a few years ago. It's not as ace as Mario Kart but still not too shabby. I'll happily take it off your hands, how much would you want for it?

Yeah, that's the one. It does the job, just lacks the small Italian men.

Ehhhmm, how about a swap? Willing to part with F-Zero X?

Yes! Brilliant game.

Goldeneye was amazing too, as was Lylat Wars.

Can I steal your games Sharon?

:gringo:

Lylat Wars was never the same as the SNES version where the assorted pilot animals couldn't speak English, and had signature grunts. Genius.

Yeah, that's the one. It does the job, just lacks the small Italian men.

Ehhhmm, how about a swap? Willing to part with F-Zero X?

Sadly I wouldnt be willing to do a swap. I just bought F-Zero X at the weekend and have yet to even play it. I have warm memories associated with it and probably wont want to part with it until Ive played it to death (again).

Someone mentioned ebay. Im tempted to have a look but Ive never allowed myself to have an account as I have no restrain and Id fill my flat with crap within a few short weeks. :p

Banjo Kazooie was superb. I wouldnt mind a copy myself. Perfect Dark was also decent but Ive never felt the need to go back to it.

I've got Diddy Kong Racing, but it's prolly not as good as Mario Kart. Perfect Dark is still the shit. I love it. Got all mine off eBay, there are some good deals floating around there.

If you acquire this Burnham, I'm coming over to kick your ass on the races :p

Sadly I wouldnt be willing to do a swap. I just bought F-Zero X at the weekend and have yet to even play it. I have warm memories associated with it and probably wont want to part with it until Ive played it to death (again).

Someone mentioned ebay. Im tempted to have a look but Ive never allowed myself to have an account as I have no restrain and Id fill my flat with crap within a few short weeks. :p

Banjo Kazooie was superb. I wouldnt mind a copy myself. Perfect Dark was also decent but Ive never felt the need to go back to it.

Gutted. You can just have it if you want, I've got MarioKart so I never play it anyway. PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post.

Here's an example on eBay with a "Buy It Now" so you don't have to fanny about bidding for it.

eBay.co.uk: N64 - MARIO KART - N64 - MARIO KART - A RETRO CLASSIC (item 150125692184 end time 31-May-07 13:21:32 BST)

Just get someone with an account to purchase it for you and square them up accordingly.

Edit - looks like the nice man has hooked you up! what a star!

I played Diddy Kong Racing at a mate's house last night, and it was utterly shit. How can a miniature aeroplane travel so slowly?! We turned to Goldeneye before long, and despite the controllers being pretty knackered it was damn fun (and the Gin made it interesting).

When i stayed in Hong Kong I once found a N64 on the street with three games.One of which was mario kart...I think goldeneye was there as well.

I already owned a console and both those games.I cant remeber what I did with my spare conole...

I've got Diddy Kong Racing, but it's prolly not as good as Mario Kart. Perfect Dark is still the shit. I love it. Got all mine off eBay, there are some good deals floating around there.

If you acquire this Burnham, I'm coming over to kick your ass on the races :p

Ive only played Diddy Kong racing a few times and its a laugh.

Back in the day I used to gamble with Mario Kart. Ive won a fair few notes playing that game. If youre challenging me Rach, its on ;) though I probably wouldnt advise gambling amongst friends. I put bags on Yoshi.

Anyone that is willing to let go of Mario Kart 64 is an idiot. I played some of the N this weekend, controllers are a bit duff to pretty sore on the thumbs after a while.

Ive only played Diddy Kong racing a few times and its a laugh.

Back in the day I used to gamble with Mario Kart. Ive won a fair few notes playing that game. If youre challenging me Rach, its on ;) though I probably wouldnt advise gambling amongst friends. I put bags on Yoshi.

Yoshi? Yoshi? I'd put my mortgage on me winning a race against anyone when in control of either the 'Shroom or Princess.

Shroom is lovely to start out on but he really just can’t keep up with the big boys. Yoshi and Peach are much the same but I just find Yoshi to handle better (perhaps I’ve convinced myself of this) when doing corner skids. Peach’s tires have a tendency to get shafted on longer skids causing her to do that stupid spin thing they do. If you can master Bowser you’ll win every race – provided you don’t clip any corners or get slammed by too many shells of course. With the exception of time trials I can never be bothered with him. Yoshi is great happy medium of speed, handling and acceleration.