aberdeen-music

New tune available for download!

black_matter

Our demo track, recorded at captain toms on a live recording deal, is available through our myspace and is called until i see the sun.

Definintly our most diverse song yet, however there is so much that could be worked on still. However the song is available to download so feel free to and leave constructive criticism on it.

Take it easy guys and hope you like the song.

www.myspace.com/blackmatteraberdeen

Not bad. Love the piano, guitar tones are a bit weak at times but I guess part of that is the live recording. Thought the singing was going to be horribly out of tune in parts of it as it sounded like the singer was struggling, but it wasn't too bad in the end.

On the whole I thought it was pretty good. Kind of an epic feel to it, could be a good set closer.

i like it austin! the piano sounds good. is it peewee whos doing the backing vox?

no, no, no. Peewee couldn't sing for his life. It was a friend that came past the recording studio on the day called rory jamieson. Great guy and it really added a beef. As for my vocals well they were pretty weak and shaky as its been a while for me singing and I didn't get a great amount of time to work on it, aswell as the guitar tones.

It was sort of get set up and if the guitar tone sounds good then thats a bonus.

It would be a bit of a problem to play last what with the piano and double bass on it, but oh well. Also much credit should be given to john maccallum for the piano part. (Brother of sunday session presenter micheal gordon)