aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

I watched the highlights of the Aberdeen game last night and i wish i hadn't.

It was clearly a goal, if we'd lost by being outplayed it wouldn't be so bad, but in having a valid goal that would have put us in the lead disallowed i can't stop thinking that we could have won it and then carried on and got back into europe (yeah we would have needed to beat rangers but knowing us we could have).

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the SPL officials had a good one at the weekend. Potentially losing a UEFA spot due to bad decisions is, well, grrrrrrr

nowt we can do now but something has to be done about this for the future as it becoming farcical by the game... For all teams (outside of the OF)

Jackie ShatNamara has signed for Falkirk.

McNamara signs two-year deal at Falkirk - The Scotsman

I feel sorry for them - he was painful to watch this season.

I hope they wrote getting his eyes tested and contact lenses into his contract and also a colour blindness test. I don't recall seeing him pass to another Dons player or even close to one this season.

Great news on Lee Miller though...

Well, here it is folks - D-Day.

We'll never hear the end of it if "they" win tonight. Here's hoping that defensive, negative play is not rewarded tonight.

Hmmmm... We will see at half 9... unless ET and pens occur (although I don't think I could cope with that!)

I'm so excited... Got the european nerves already!! :up:

So far Scooooobs Davidson has signed on for us for another year, which im neither up nor down about.

Im going to see if a bookie will take me on with a "scoobs 35 yard cracker" for this year

Hopefully John Maitland will sign on for another year, QUALITY PROSPECT *ahem*

JOHHHHHHHHHNY MAITLAND

:up:

Hmmmm... We will see at half 9... unless ET and pens occur (although I don't think I could cope with that!)

I'm so excited... Got the european nerves already!! :up:

If anyone wants to know to know why I'm not supporting that filth tonight.... I direct you here:

Why It's Okay To Be Beastly To The Hun - A Rant In AFC Major - Aberdeen FC - Stand Free!- AberdeenMAD

Also a Rangers win would elevate the likes of Kirk Clubfoot (who cannae even take a throw in for f***'s sake) and Nacho Homo onto the same pedestal as God, Peter Weir, Dingus et al. I'm sorry that's just f***ed up and cannot be allowed to happen…the Laudrup, Albertz, hell even their Advocaat era team I could just about accept on the ground that loathsome as they were they could actually play fitba but this negative shower of pish and donkeys….get to f***.

Some interesting excuses today from Rangers supporting kids for not being at school, the best one being "Religious observance"!

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Kids should be in school.... No reason for not being! School finishes latest half 3... K.O 7.45!

Travelling to Manchester in between the hours of 4 and 7.30? Is that even possible?

Well, no. Especially not from Aberdeen. But if we're speaking of what people should do, and take the advice of the club - that children have been discouraged from going to Manchester, especially those who happen to have their higher English exam (tomorrow I'm led to believe) - there have been no junior tickets for this game. In reality, of course it's a family occasion, possibly once in a lifetime.

But to state religious observance as reason for not going to school. Ridiculous.

Ugh.... The first guy in the first video is disgusting! But I am totally jealous those who are in Manchester, or even in Glasgow. I wish I was at home tonight!

The wee dummy's uncle with the Kirk Douglas chin was pleasant enough, but the first bloater and his "God's People" diatribe gie'd me the dry boak.