aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

Adios Avram.

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Chelsea | Grant sacked as Chelsea manager

Now all they have to do is bring back Jose. He was a right royal up himself arse, but he was funny.

Chelsea are bloody maniacs like... Grant lost a total of FIVE games whilst in charge... man, what a SHIT season he's had! *shakes head*

I fucking love Jose Mourinho, but I think it'll be Roberto Mancini or Sven.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely ridiculous that Chelsea have given Grant the hook. Yet another reason to dislike them. His primary crime? Not being Jose Mourinho. Will Rijkaard or Hiddink be given a season to settle in? Of course they will. Grant did a great job in getting Chelsea to within a bawhair of three trophies, he deserved at least a full season to make his mark on the team.

Love from Christy

PS....Kris Boyd....seriously....why don't they ever play him? He absolutely guarantees goals. Yet another shoddy performance by the filth, outplayed by inferior opponents for long spells, and Boyd gets them out of jail.

no chance of that, they gave him a 2 year extension a couple of months ago! Am I right in thinking that if Windass plays in the Prem for 2 seasons he'll become the oldest player to have played in the Prem? taking the record from Gordon Strachan? 2 former Dons legends, would be a nice piece of trivia.

and with that lets move onto the 2008/2009 thread!

i tried to laugh at the rangers fans in Ayr last night but they were all so grumpy.

and giving excuses. "oh we were down to 10 men" "well all our good players are injured" "well your team is still shite"

its like grow up. you lost. your only as good as your worst player. we still won. we cant be that rubbish is we beat you.

fannys

There is an upsetting amount of Ranger's fans in Ayr, if it's not them it's Killie. They should be at Somerset Park watching Ayr Utd play real football!