aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit the reality that cambridge are in the blue square play off final at wembley tomorrow is really hitting home tonight - its our biggest game in 10 years. there's gonna be a crowd of over 40,000 which is nae bad for 2 non league sides. gutted i couldnt make it down but its on setanta. the fridge is well stocked!!!

Shame about the Cardiff result, they played well.

Kanu's just too lanky. It looks unnatural.

Because I've been raised on SPL football, I deeply resent anyone that height who doesn't head the ball/isn't Willem Van der Ark. And Kanu's heart is shit.

I'm in the secion of the South Stand that the OF get, but I'll probably be getting my ticket moved to right next to them just so i can clype up any minkers round about me.

Or possibly move to the RDU...the thought of being next to them as they clinch the title :puke:

After that draw yesterday though, imagine the joy of being next to them when they fail to clinch the title!

shit the reality that cambridge are in the blue square play off final at wembley tomorrow is really hitting home tonight - its our biggest game in 10 years. there's gonna be a crowd of over 40,000 which is nae bad for 2 non league sides. gutted i couldnt make it down but its on setanta. the fridge is well stocked!!!

Unlucky Del. I was actually willing Cambridge to win this afternoon while watching it on Setanta, but it wasn't to be obviously!

hahaha;

Fiorentina finished 4th in Serie A this season which means Milan came 5th and, as a result, will be slumming it in the UEFA Cup next season :up:

excuse me whilst I wipe away the tears of Joy/Uncontrolable laughter...

:( to the power of 10.

Still, the UEFA Cup's the only trophy Milan haven't won, and hopefully they can concentrate on Serie A instead of spreading themselves ridiculously thin between all competitions. For a club with such a huge budget, the squad depth is pathetic.

Unlucky Del. I was actually willing Cambridge to win this afternoon while watching it on Setanta, but it wasn't to be obviously!

gee thanks! a very disappointing performance, we just froze on the day but it was a superb season. good luck to exeter they wanted it that little bit more on the day. wonder how many of our 21,000 'fans' will show up to the first league game of the new season???

I don't see what's to hate about John Terry. I like United alot, but it's pretty evident that Terry is one of the best centre backs in the country. Maybe most United fans hate him because he's bloody good? He's not smug or overly confident. He just plays the game and he's a great leader, for Chelsea and England.

I don't know who ended up being man of the match, but if it wasn't Joe Cole, then there's something seriously wrong.

Drogba's handbags moment was strange. I don't know how Chelsea could complain about Tevez giving the ball back that way when Chelsea had already done the same thing twice, and because Tevez was right in the corner of the oppositions half. Was he supposed to hoof it backwards and play a long ball to Kalou up front?

Great game. Very evenly matched. First half was all United. Second was Chelsea, but the extra time was too close to call but with only few chances.

I wish it was for the whole of next season.

... and still the hangover from the Fat Sam era continues. Hope the fucker serves the full sentence tbh, needs to learn a lesson. Don't get me wrong, he's a Newcastle player and therefore I want to see the club give him their full-backing, but the tool isn't going to learn a thing if he's out in two months. He was actually coming into a bit of form towards the end of the seasons as well after an awful start.

Bah.

Anyone want to sign Alan Smith!?!

can anyone tell me if the game tonight is being shown on tv of any sorts?

im in a town where its mainly rangers fans. and got to laugh when they lost last week and want to see what happens tonight.

There are ALOT of Rangers fans in Ayr. :(