aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Lucifer

Exodus on a Tuesday.

What's it's like, music-wise? A bunch of my mates from Edinburgh are coming up on Tuesday for The Legacy gig and we're all going out afterwards. I'm just trying to work out where to take them cos there ain't much on on a Tuesday night.

What's it's like, music-wise? A bunch of my mates from Edinburgh are coming up on Tuesday for The Legacy gig and we're all going out afterwards. I'm just trying to work out where to take them cos there ain't much on on a Tuesday night.

Is it not Lovechild on a Tuesday? Soul etc

There's always some guitar rock and metal at O'Neil's!

Air guitaring to Dragonforce with Teabags and Moorings Pete was a highlight of my March this year.

Best night of the week, IMHO. Soul, early rock n' roll, a bit of psych and funk as well as some great kitsch pop. All lovingly presented by...erm, me. :)

Favourite Exo night by a mile! Can dance for an hour at a time. We'll be gracing the dancefloor after the Legacy gig. Haven't been since the start of the year, poor!

definately the best club night in Aberdeen music-wise. just a pity its on a tuesday and i cant make it out often.

I agree, you can't beat Tueday nights at Exodus. Shame full time employment stops me from enjoying them as much as I would like...