aberdeen-music

Scottish Cup Final

Stichman

I'm going down tomorrow, can't wait, though we'll probably be thumped. Especially without Mason and McManus. And O'Brien, thanks to those grippy bastards.

Haviing said that, we might just do it, Celtic have been dire recently.

I'd love to give John Lennon the send-off he deserves...

Guest Jake Wifebeater

...a broken leg and a runners-up medal. I hate the way these bastards hijack every fucking final for their own twisted, faux-sentimental ends. 2004 was the "Larsson Final", last year was the "Jinky Final" (aye right, you didn't give a flying fuck when he was a washed-up jakey all those years so don't come it). Greatest supporters in the world? Bollocks. Come on the DA, I wasn't even born when we last lifted the jug and I'll be suffering the after-effects of a 2-day bender so let this one be the Jake Spike/Stichman Final!

I would love to see you get one over on them cunts, but unfortunatley from a purely selfish Aberdeonian point of view, a Celtic win would do us better in terms of Europe. Although i cant bring myself to want them to beat anyone (well apart from the Huns)!!

So good luck for the morn!! :up:

Gutted. I thought we were going to do it, but its the same old story of not being able to score. Let's face it, Celtic could/should have scored about 3, but we were playing the better football hands-down. The atmosphere was bizarre, there wasn't a sound from the Celtic end til they scored. Bastards.

Still, all credit to the boys, they did us proud.

The atmosphere was bizarre, there wasn't a sound from the Celtic end til they scored. Bastards.

Thats not bizarre, thats the norm from The (self-proclaimed) "greatest fans in the world". I was at Parkhead to see ICT the weekend before Celtic beat Man United 1-0 and their fans were rubbish. At least 30 got chucked out for constantly goading the ICT fans about the score (I don't think i saw them look toward the pitch again after they scored), then they only sang after a goal, then around 50% of the ground all left with about 25mins left to go in the game when they were only 1-0 up!

Really are a bunch of manky idiots.

A battling, passionate performance by Dunfermline, but I'm afraid the following statistic tells you all you need to know about the game:

Shots on Target:

Celtic 3

Dunfermline 0

Celtic were shite but Venegoor missed an open goal in the first half and I thought Miller should have scored. But he's so pish just now I'm glad he's injured as maybe for once a player who deserves to be there will get the Scotland gig up front. But I digress....

Crawful has gone beyond the realms of bad . A sorry sight.

Lovely to see Lennon getting hooked on his swansong. May his career go from bad to worse.

And is it just me or if Paul hartley wasn't "Paul Hartley" wouldn't he be currently warming the bench? Another player who has been woeful for club but will walk straight into the Scotland team.

And we avoid a Euro qualifier because of this, so happy days for the Dons.

And Dougie Donnelly had an ace, impassioned speech along the lines of "let's hope this Scottish Cup is one to remember after the disappointment of the F.A. Cup and the Champions League final." He then proceded to call Stephen Kenny Gerard Kenny

A battling, passionate performance by Dunfermline, but I'm afraid the following statistic tells you all you need to know about the game:

Shots on Target:

Celtic 3

Dunfermline 0

Celtic were shite but Venegoor missed an open goal in the first half and I thought Miller should have scored. But he's so pish just now I'm glad he's injured as maybe for once a player who deserves to be there will get the Scotland gig up front. But I digress....

Crawful has gone beyond the realms of bad . A sorry sight.

Lovely to see Lennon getting hooked on his swansong. May his career go from bad to worse.

And is it just me or if Paul hartley wasn't "Paul Hartley" wouldn't he be currently warming the bench? Another player who has been woeful for club but will walk straight into the Scotland team.

And we avoid a Euro qualifier because of this, so happy days for the Dons.

And Dougie Donnelly had an ace, impassioned speech along the lines of "let's hope this Scottish Cup is one to remember after the disappointment of the F.A. Cup and the Champions League final." He then proceded to call Stephen Kenny Gerard Kenny

It's really pissing me off how Miller can still be preferred to Riordan by Strachan. And Paul Hartley has indeed been pish. I'm glad we got Brown because we totally lack options in centre mid.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Another Old Firm mugging, but at least we got stuck into the bastards. Was worth it to see Lennon throwing a pissy fit when he got subbed, yak. That's it for the season then, now a plunge down into the shitline of Division 1.