aberdeen-music

Willy Mason was really good

Edgar Graham

I wish cunts wouldn't talk through gigs though, go outside you stupid bellends.

Really? Everyone I talked to that went assured me that it'd been a lot better than the Jose Gonzales gripes and that they'd had no one in their surrounding area annoying them. I'd been quite pleased. Shame.

Guest Keira

oh man. what an absolutely amazing gig. everything was amazing. i especially loved his beaming smile at the end. it was as if he is one of those guys who has too goofy a smile to smile.. but we were such an ACE audience that he couldn't help it.

p.s. how the hell do you control hangovers at work? i keep napping on the desk. fired.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
oh man. what an absolutely amazing gig. everything was amazing. i especially loved his beaming smile at the end. it was as if he is one of those guys who has too goofy a smile to smile.. but we were such an ACE audience that he couldn't help it.

p.s. how the hell do you control hangovers at work? i keep napping on the desk. fired.

by not being a bitch in snafu

Really? Everyone I talked to that went assured me that it'd been a lot better than the Jose Gonzales gripes and that they'd had no one in their surrounding area annoying them. I'd been quite pleased. Shame.

Probably because Willy Mason had a full band meaning you couldn't hear it as much, but there was still noticeable chattering going on.

Regardless, he was amazing.

Incidently, Willy Mason was ace - despite the noise.

I won't criticise Moshulu - it would have been like that anywhere probably - however, they could maybe nip to B&Q and and get something to paint over the "Stop rape - just say yes" graffitti in the men's toilets.

I look forward to the "stop racism - kill n*****s and p**is" and "stop homophobia - kill p**fs" graffiti the next time I pop in.

We were standing at steps to the right of the floor, by the pole dancing bit and there was this old twat with his his drunken mouthy bird who would not shut the hell up. She had one of those voices that just grates you too. They started kicking off when one girl politely asked them to be quiet. knobbers.

Aside from that, gig was fookin ace and the Masonator blew the whole audience away!

He's playing the Outsider Festival with KT Tunstall and Idlewild in Aviemore on 23rd June BTW - day ticket 35

Was quite funny.....during Elvis Perkin's set (which was awesome btw), Willy was wandering around from the stage to the T-shirt stand and no-one noticed 8-). Had a chat with him and then he strolled to go on stage.

Ace gig.....anyone see Elvis Perkins in Fopp? Also top banana, he offered to put anyone that was there on the guest list.