aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
empty-words

If you eat chicken...

So what's your point? People have to eat. If they were treating humans in that way, I'd be a bit concerned, but the animals in that video are bred for slaughter. It really doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I've probably invoked the fury of the likes of David Duchovny and Andre 3000, judging by the pantheon of stars that so obviously gives this piece of veggie propaganda credence :rolleyes: . I guess I'll just have to live with that.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Yeah, cos every slaughterhouse in the world is like the ones in that video...which, by the way I almost didn't watch cos I "don't like the truth", then I realised the truth was alright so I might as well check it out

Chicken is my favourite of all the meats. I'm perfectly well aware of how it ends up on my plate but to be honest, unless it's covered in anthrax and shit, nothing's going to stop me eating it. Even if it was covered in anthrax and shit, I'd probably just run it under the tap for a bit then bung it on the George Foreman.

That is clearly a video from the middle of nowhere. Have you ever visited a Scottish farm, or even the country side? o_O

The animals in those big sprawling fields aren't just there for decoration y'know.

the animals in that video are bred for slaughter. It really doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Here is a really really huge over exageration of that principle but remember it is your principle.

A complete male shovanist could think your mother is a woman and there for is only on the planet to serve men (people like that do exist).

and think its ok to rape her because he at the time wanted sex.

So because he thinks thats what she is there for, does it make it ok for him to do it regardless?

dont think so eh?

So what's your point? People have to eat. If they were treating humans in that way, I'd be a bit concerned, but the animals in that video are bred for slaughter. It really doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Okay, so if I start BREEDING humans to be killed, or to be slaves, that makes it okay?

Lets fly over a bunch of people, and stick them in boxes, and breed some fucking slaves. It'll be okay, cos they were bred for solely that purpose.

While we're at it, lets breed some to torture and carry out research on. It's okay, cos they were bred for that purpose.

And then, let's breed some fucking humans to munch on. We'll feed them the offal of the other humans they slaughter and get them nice and plump and then tie their legs to conveyor belt and slit their throats. But it's fine, cos thats what they were bred for.

That is clearly a video from the middle of nowhere. Have you ever visited a Scottish farm, or even the country side? o_O

The animals in those big sprawling fields aren't just there for decoration y'know.

I have worked on a farm, have you?

I might also add: whats with militant veggies and rape analogies? They simply can't get enough!
its pretty simple.

cow/chicken/pig etc = animal = human

comparing what happens to one to what happens to the other is the only way to make some people use their brains.

I have worked on a farm, have you?

Didn't work on one, but I lived in the country for quite a while when I was younger and a few family friends are farmers. All very pleasant animal serial killers they are too.

i dont eat chicken much because its shite

----------------------------------------------

calumn, do you drink milk and eat eggs?

I dont eat eggs, cut out all eggs and egg related foods ie mayo.

Stopped eating fish.

I atmite i do drink milk in my tea or cerial but only if there is no alternative.

its pretty simple.

cow/chicken/pig etc = animal = human

comparing what happens to one to what happens to the other is the only way to make some people use their brains.

But there's no sex involved with animal slaughter, just killing!

A complete male shovanist could think your mother is a woman and there for is only on the planet to serve men (people like that do exist).

and think its ok to rape her because he at the time wanted sex.

So because he thinks thats what she is there for, does it make it ok for him to do it regardless?

Stoppit! It's the whole 'guilt by association' argument that's propping up a lot on this board these days. If it's not comparing someone to Hitler or the Nazis it's insinuating they advocate rape. It's a lazy, invalid argument!

There's nothing new in this thread. All of this has been said before, some people want to eat animals. Some don't. It's personal choice. Can't we just leave people to make up their own mind..?

Naw, it's just shock tactics to add credence to an argument. Plus no one feels comfortable defending a position that's been compared to the Nazis or rapists, so in my book it's just a cheap way of trying to win an argument.

Naw, it's just shock tactics to add credence to an argument. Plus no one feels comfortable defending a position that's been compared to the Nazis or rapists, so in my book it's just a cheap way of trying to win an argument.

Did someone make you feel uncomfortable about some of your choices?

Eating animals that have been forced to be slaughterd is facistism, its the strong (humans) forcing the weaker (animals) to be killed for there own purpose. its not hard.

If you eat chicken, or any meat for that matter, just don't buy the cheapo stuff which is produced in that manner. People who can't afford to pay a fiver for 2 ethically produced chicken breasts shouldn't be eating meat.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I dont eat eggs, cut out all eggs and egg related foods ie mayo.

Stopped eating fish.

I atmite i do drink milk in my tea or cerial but only if there is no alternative.

you're willing to throw your morals out of the window the instant you want a cup of tea? disgusting. do you not know what they do to cows? vets hit them with planks...vets!