aberdeen-music

Kartta + Countervela + Triggerman + Kashmir Red

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please come folks! we're either going to be crazy drunk due to the moorings being great for booze or will be stone cold sober and very aware that we're following two metal bands in a rock pub playing indie pop songs. yikes! :)

either way some friendly faces would be a treat.

Guest idol_wild

So we're headlining?

Fuck! I'm going to be minced by then.

But then, I am the best fucking guitarist and vocalist in the whole World when I'm trousered. :up:

Guest bluesxman
It's a reference to a "classic" thread from a few years ago involving a band called Starfall and a very, very long argument.

Oh I see. Over my head then. Did Starfall support Psydoll at Moshulu a couple years back?

Guest bluesxman
I agree, Jan. I'm very jealous of the Fudge posters actually.

My one is going to be better though.

It better be because the tits on the scantily clad woman are bigger and not just fancy fonts and shit.

you are correct bri...my bro is the drummer, lewis....s'pose i should make the effort to come see them then huh?! :rolleyes::popcorn:

Don't knock your self out too much there now, sis!!

HOwever, We do have a nice dedicated following out there already after our Tunnels slot! lol. i know its our first appearence but we will be looking to pack it - Its probably unheard of for a new band who is "opening" its just a shame that us an kartta arent billed beside each other, as the other 2 might just be too heavy for our punters ears an i wanted to take as much advantage of the cost price booze as long as poss haha!

Guest idol_wild

I don't think any of us (Kartta) will be in any way opposed to going on earlier. Either before or after Kashmir Red.

It's up to Brian though, I guess.

chaps, we can't have the touring bands going on last, now can we? :D

besides! we fudge DJs will be supplying punter-friendly uptempo tunes between sets for the usual smattering of random people going "i've never been here before, it's not what i expected, the booze is pretty cheap, why's that man dressed like a pirate and wearing eyeliner?"...

and in any case, who wouldn't want half an hour of southern metal boogie (triggerman!) and a little dash of heavy post-rock (countervela!) on their saturday night?