aberdeen-music

Do you want 20 FREE photos printed?

framheim

I work in Jessops and we're doing a promotion on our online printing service called Picturehouse. You get 20 free photo's printed when you register instore and entered into a prize draw to win 1000 worth of camera equipment.

If anyone wants to take advantage of this then pm me with your name and email address and I'll put your details in instore so you get entered into the prize draw. We don't sell your email address to anyone else by the way so no spam. Also if you have more than one email address then feel free to stick them down too and get even more photos for free.

It's quite a good service as you can store an unlimited amount of photo's online, pick ones to be printed, send them to your mates, get t-shirts, mouse mats, photobooks etc printed and we also do the 1 hour service. So you can send your photo's in from home and come into our Bridge St store to collect them an hour later. Nae bad eh?

I may visit you with a CD filled with pictures. The last time I was in to get 500 odd prints on next day service the boy who served me didn't look amused. :D

he was probably just having a bad day, the more the merrier i say! they shouldn't moan about people having too many pictures to print, that's our business! :)

i should also add, there really is no catch to this deal. you get twenty free photo's printed just by registering then you need never use the service again if you wish. you will also be entered into a prize draw to win a grands worth of camera equipment. :D

Im pretty sure 7p is in-store. But we do special offers all the time so it's totally worth signing up to. I used it at xmas time to make a calender gift and it was great. i did get staff discount like, but still. good quality.

Dave is correct though, it's a good service. You should see the canvas prints we do now, MUCH better quality than when we introduced them 4 years ago.