aberdeen-music

EMG/HZ's for sale

SynCityGuitarist

Dunno, I would argue with that.

It doesn't say a word about that in their website.

Notice SZ series, it says Duncan /Ibanez so it is actually designed by duncan.

But inf3-4 or 2-1 and so on are IBANEZ pickups :-) If they would be designed by duncan or dimarzio it would say that!

:-)

I would rather believe what the site says than what your friend says. Who made pickups? Your mate or Ibanez? :-)

If ya have the pictures of the replica send through PM to me, thanks.

I checked these Les Paul copy's on one ibanez site, they looked really good :-)

Doesn't matter, the point is Ibanez always ads the company's name who made their pickups or designed as they do.

Anyway, these pickups are great, I've got the INF1 taken out my ibanez, I didn't liked the high output on the bridge :/ CHanged it to seymour duncan 59' vintage =]

If anyones interested i could sell it for 10 quid...

in an ibanez catalogue from a year or two ago it said that ibz ah and inf series pups were designed in the usa by dimazio but manufactured at ibanez factories in korea...

the actual ibanez pups were all just called ibanez rather than ibz, the most popular of these was the powersound, which is found in alot of early gio series guitars.

they are not dimazio pups but were designed by them and do have a sound theat resembles "the dimazio sound" but they do not really compare to full-on branded dimazios, which just for the record do not say dimazio on them either.

the ibz 3+4 are good pups, im not a big fan of the ibz 1+2 combination tho tbh

in an ibanez catalogue from a year or two ago it said that ibz ah and inf series pups were designed in the usa by dimazio but manufactured at ibanez factories in korea...

the actual ibanez pups were all just called ibanez rather than ibz, the most popular of these was the powersound, which is found in alot of early gio series guitars.

they are not dimazio pups but were designed by them and do have a sound theat resembles "the dimazio sound" but they do not really compare to full-on branded dimazios, which just for the record do not say dimazio on them either.

the ibz 3+4 are good pups, im not a big fan of the ibz 1+2 combination tho tbh

If you're going to be pedantic you could at least spell the fucking company's name right.

It's "dimarzio" rim-shot ;)

'sakes! - are these not sold yet?

In the time that you guys have spent ping-ponging emails about the p/ups- at the going rate of 35 an hour - you could have saved more than enough to buy a set of whatever top-of-range p/ups you fancy o_O