aberdeen-music

Hype/Reminder

Afro Droid

813drakes-dls-07-05-04.jpg

Deadloss Superstar

This bands celebrated live reputation, founded in the early gigs with the smashing of TV sets and household furnishings onstage, now relies more on the quality of material and power of its delivey. Shoegazing, it is not. Think QOTSA jamming with G n'R.

Radio Lucifer

Hardcore, heavy rock n'roll action as this debauched mob make their debut. Featuring a few familiar Aberdeen faces and a clutch of tunes set to stun, RL are set to make a BIG impression with a full on nuclear assault that tips it's targetting systems to The Wildhearts, Motley Crue, Devin Townsend, Black Flag and Sick of It All.

STML

STML have spent the last two years refining their sound from an original eclectic mix of metal, indie, and rock to their own current heavy rock inspired sound possessed today, a little like Queens of The Stone Age playing Wildhearts numbers.

Femora

Young turks play stoner rock - everyone's a winner!

Originally posted by Jonny Lucifer:

Any time when we're gonna be on? 'bout 10pm? Any info on gear? We'll no doubt be bringing our own cabs and heads, but I can't see either of my guitar playing hombres being keen to let anyone else use 'em I'm afraid.

When I typed this, I was meaning Fudgenight, not Drakes. Where is my mind?

Originally posted by Dan Atom:

well I am greatly looking fwd to tonights shebang.

however, robertson, if you do not rock I will demand a full refund.

my expectations are high :)

And I'm sure they'll be met!

If anything, Oggy's double bass will rattle your skull and disrupt your heart beat.