aberdeen-music

New Smashing Pumpkins Track

Neil

Utter shite, nothing remotely interesting about it.

You, like many other punters, had it condemned before you even heard it, so it's no surprise to hear you don't like it.

It rocks. It's nae gonna change the world, but it rocks. Nothing wrong with that.

What were you expecting - Siamese Dream mrk II?

You, like many other punters, had it condemned before you even heard it, so it's no surprise to hear you don't like it.

It rocks. It's nae gonna change the world, but it rocks. Nothing wrong with that.

What were you expecting - Siamese Dream mrk II?

Yes, and that's kind of what we got except a lot less disinctive sounding and devoid of any decent melody. It could be anyone chugging away there. I may hae condemned it before I heard, but I think on this evidence I'm justified.

who's on bass in this incarnation?

Probably B0lly on the record, there hasn't been an official announcement about who the touring band will be.

I'm alot happier listening to the finished version of Tarantula than the 30 second clip I heard last week. It isn't classic Smashing Pumpkins, but it is a million times better than B0lly's solo album. The song sort of reminds me of a beefed up Cars. Seems that B0lly has dug out his micro synthesiser and his Strat again too... Now, all I need is an mp3 of this and an evening figuring out how to play it...

Probably B0lly on the record, there hasn't been an official announcement about who the touring band will be.

I'm alot happier listening to the finished version of Tarantula than the 30 second clip I heard last week. It isn't classic Smashing Pumpkins, but it is a million times better than B0lly's solo album. The song sort of reminds me of a beefed up Cars. Seems that B0lly has dug out his micro synthesiser and his Strat again too... Now, all I need is an mp3 of this and an evening figuring out how to play it...

Enough of that yah guitary-b0lly-nerd-thing-guy. I'd say I prefer much of his solo album to Tarantula.