aberdeen-music

Photography

Sam 45

I actually really fancy a D80. I've set in concrete that I want 10mp. However, the D80 is tre pricey and may take some saving. I figure it'd be worth saving up for but am scared I may not have the skill to handle it. The Canon 400d is sitting nicely in my price range though.

I was planning on paying you a visit this thursday or next thursday. :)

what about the d40x? that is 10mp ~400quid. getting decent reviews too.

if you can stretch to 800 quid go for the d200 :up:

Yes. I've only had mine for just over a week and it's by far the best camera I've ever owned.

Ive had mine about a year now and love it. Used a D70 before and rarely use it now. Have bought a couple of SB-600s and have started messing around with the wireless flash.

Ive had mine about a year now and love it. Used a D70 before and rarely use it now. Have bought a couple of SB-600s and have started messing around with the wireless flash.

I've stuck my D70S on ebay today because I doubt I'll use it again. I have an SB600 flash but have yet to use it yet for anything. Hopefully I'll get some weddings on the go later this year though so I can use it for that.

I've stuck my D70S on ebay today because I doubt I'll use it again. I have an SB600 flash but have yet to use it yet for anything. Hopefully I'll get some weddings on the go later this year though so I can use it for that.

nice one. any news on new models from nikon?