aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Sam 45

Photography

Looking at getting into photography a bit. Does anyone know of any short courses or anything that go about?

Cheers

Sam

Looking at getting into photography a bit. Does anyone know of any short courses or anything that go about?

Cheers

Sam

Nah, forget the courses. All you need is a Digital camera and a myspace page called "Sam L4 Photography".

Nah, forget the courses. All you need is a Digital camera and a myspace page called "Sam L4 Photography".

Haha. "Sam L4 Photography (don't tell the taxman about me) Promotions".

Haha. "Sam L4 Photography (don't tell the taxman about me) Promotions".

Nah: "Sam L4 Photography/Clothing/(don't tell the taxman about me) Promotions"

:p

Nah: "Sam L4 Photography/Clothing/(don't tell the taxman about me) Promotions"

:p

"Sam L4 Photography/Clothing/(don't tell the taxman about me) Promotions LTD PLC ©"

I'm spent.

Why not get a loan at: "Sam L4 Photography/Bank loans/Clothing/(don't tell the taxman about me) Promotions LTD PLC ©"

Ok, i'll stop now.

Why not get a loan at: "Sam L4 Photography/Bank loans/Clothing/(don't tell the taxman about me) Promotions LTD PLC ©"

Ok, i'll stop now.

Hahahahaaha :p

Priceless :up:

EDIT: Baw sacks, it won't let me give you mother fucking Rep Points for some mother cunting reason.

It's on General Discussion. You can't give rep points here :angel:

I was thinking on going to a couple of classes once I get my new camera. :)

decided what you're going for yet?

I actually really fancy a D80. I've set in concrete that I want 10mp. However, the D80 is tre pricey and may take some saving. I figure it'd be worth saving up for but am scared I may not have the skill to handle it. The Canon 400d is sitting nicely in my price range though.

I was planning on paying you a visit this thursday or next thursday. :)

I actually really fancy a D80. I've set in concrete that I want 10mp. However, the D80 is tre pricey and may take some saving. I figure it'd be worth saving up for but am scared I may not have the skill to handle it. The Canon 400d is sitting nicely in my price range though.

I was planning on paying you a visit this thursday or next thursday. :)

what about the d40x? that is 10mp ~400quid. getting decent reviews too.

if you can stretch to 800 quid go for the d200 :up:

Yes. I've only had mine for just over a week and it's by far the best camera I've ever owned.

Ive had mine about a year now and love it. Used a D70 before and rarely use it now. Have bought a couple of SB-600s and have started messing around with the wireless flash.

Ive had mine about a year now and love it. Used a D70 before and rarely use it now. Have bought a couple of SB-600s and have started messing around with the wireless flash.

I've stuck my D70S on ebay today because I doubt I'll use it again. I have an SB600 flash but have yet to use it yet for anything. Hopefully I'll get some weddings on the go later this year though so I can use it for that.

I've stuck my D70S on ebay today because I doubt I'll use it again. I have an SB600 flash but have yet to use it yet for anything. Hopefully I'll get some weddings on the go later this year though so I can use it for that.

nice one. any news on new models from nikon?

nice one. any news on new models from nikon?

Not heard anything. The D40X was a bit of a surprise though. It's only a matter of time before they start introducing cameras with dust removal and or anti-shake in the sensors though.

Not heard anything. The D40X was a bit of a surprise though. It's only a matter of time before they start introducing cameras with dust removal and or anti-shake in the sensors though.

can live in hope of a full frame sensor

Canon destroy Nikon!:up:

Nikon D200x at 1600iso...

nikon1600iso.jpg

Canon 5d at 1600iso

canon1600iso.jpg

Yes, there is a bit of a price difference between the 2 but really...there is a reason why most of the pro's I know use Canon.

Canon destroy Nikon!:up:

Nikon D200x at 1600iso...

nikon1600iso.jpg

Canon 5d at 1600iso

canon1600iso.jpg

Yes, there is a bit of a price difference between the 2 but really...there is a reason why most of the pro's I know use Canon.

yup the d200 is a noisy mutha but i love it.