aberdeen-music

FA Cup Final

Sam 45

Ah never mind, you finished in the middle of the bottom six, again. Another good season for United. :up:

That's the sort of attitude i'm talking about. I don't bang on about how great Utd are and how many times we've beaten you this season (which is more than you've beaten us). I'm happy we didn't get relegated and that we've beaten three of the top 4 teams, 2 in their own stadiums, this season. Brilliant.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the sort of attitude i'm talking about. I don't bang on about how great Utd are and how many times we've beaten you this season (which is more than you've beaten us). I'm happy we didn't get relegated and that we've beaten three of the top 4 teams, 2 in their own stadiums, this season. Brilliant.

No but you did have a got at the Dons without provocation, which is the only reason I had a dig.

Fact is if we get into Europe today we will crow about it. We've been fucking gash for 15 years and now we're finally starting to have consistent seasons and are beginning to fight at the good end of the table. So of course we're happy and want to go on about it.

At least we're not harping on about winning the champion's league in 5 years like Hearts were.

No but you did have a got at the Dons without provocation, which is the only reason I had a dig.

Fact is if we get into Europe today we will crow about it. We've been fucking gash for 15 years and now we're finally starting to have consistent seasons and are beginning to fight at the good end of the table. So of course we're happy and want to go on about it.

At least we're not harping on about winning the champion's league in 5 years like Hearts were.

But it's not just that, it's the way your fans go about it. By all means be happy, but there's enjoying the moment and then there's the "well you're in the bottom half of the table" style dig or the up theirselves rants that they launch into. Christ you're like the Bolton of the Scottish Premier, a mutt with Pedigree by virtue of an age gone by.

We've almost won a European Trophy, you don't hear me going on about it all the time. You don't hear Arabs, in general, going on about it all the time either. I'm pretty sure we've actually been in a European competition more recently than you as well but i certainly can't remember us going on about it like we'd one the Champions League.

See, this is one of the few benefits of being a Killie fan. Nobody gives a toss about us, so we carry on blithely, achieving regular top 6 finishes and the occasional Cup Final, without all this "Yous ur shite!, Naw wur no!'" playground pish.

That's what i like about being a Dundee Utd fan. But living in Aberdeen and surrounded by people who think their team is better than it actually is can at best be borderline unbearable. I'm not saying that Aberdeen are shite, they're just not as good as their fans think they are.

I view Aberdeen/their fans in the same light. If they qualify for Europe we'll never hear the end of it. Christ, it's not like they've actually won anything and everyone knows they'll get raped in the first round they play in. Though it'll be unbearable until they do. Anyway, they aren't going to qualify. Rangers are going to give them a royal shafting at Pittodrie today and Hearts will hump Killie, thus negating any need for the usual Aberdeen fan "high and mighty" attitude.

Dun Dun Dun!

We've almost won a European Trophy, you don't hear me going on about it all the time.

Quite right too. Almost winning something isn't a thing to brag about.

As for the rest of the shite, fuck it. We beat the Huns 2-0 with two fantastic goals, Killie beat Hearts (not that it mattered) and we're in Europe for the first time in 5 years and have our best finish in the league for god knows how long. I'm fucking bouncing.

Quite right too. Almost winning something isn't a thing to brag about.

As for the rest of the shite, fuck it. We beat the Huns 2-0 with two fantastic goals, Killie beat Hearts (not that it mattered) and we're in Europe for the first time in 5 years and have our best finish in the league for god knows how long. I'm fucking bouncing.

I wonder how long they'll last in Europe though... Knocked out in the 1st round? :p

So what, i was wrong on both accounts. Aberdeen fans are still unbearable cunts though.

No, you're the unbearable cunt on here who whitters on about nothing. Total unprovoked babble about AFC from the man who never even watches any of his 300 teams he supports.

Quite right AFC fans should be over the moon about getting into Europe, the fact is, it's about as close to winning the league as we'll get nowadays! Why not celebrate it? Gives us 1 tie to look forward to in Europe (hell, at least it's a few days away on holiday).

I view Aberdeen/their fans in the same light. If they qualify for Europe we'll never hear the end of it. Christ, it's not like they've actually won anything and everyone knows they'll get raped in the first round they play in. Though it'll be unbearable until they do. Anyway, they aren't going to qualify. Rangers are going to give them a royal shafting at Pittodrie today and Hearts will hump Killie, thus negating any need for the usual Aberdeen fan "high and mighty" attitude.

Lets hope your UEFA cup prediction is as good as your league ones. Oh wait.... am I all 'high and mighty' now? Clown :p

No, you're the unbearable cunt on here who whitters on about nothing. Total unprovoked babble about AFC from the man who never even watches any of his 300 teams he supports.

Quite right AFC fans should be over the moon about getting into Europe, the fact is, it's about as close to winning the league as we'll get nowadays! Why not celebrate it? Gives us 1 tie to look forward to in Europe (hell, at least it's a few days away on holiday).

Lets hope your UEFA cup prediction is as good as your league ones. Oh wait.... am I all 'high and mighty' now? Clown :p

I was using it as an example as to other fans that piss me off, it just happened to be that Aberdeen fans do too.

And actually i do 'watch' almost all Bayern's games via the interweb. And i only support 3 teams. I'm willing to bet you support an English team too as well as Aberdeen so what's your point?

Good on you getting into Europe, did you read any of my other posts because i said i hope you get drawn in the same group as BM or 1st round so i can go to a game finally.

Your attitude stinks too, no need to get so defensive :)

I was using it as an example as to other fans that piss me off, it just happened to be that Aberdeen fans do too.

And actually i do 'watch' almost all Bayern's games via the interweb. And i only support 3 teams. I'm willing to bet you support an English team too as well as Aberdeen so what's your point?

Good on you getting into Europe, did you read any of my other posts because i said i hope you get drawn in the same group as BM or 1st round so i can go to a game finally.

Your attitude stinks too, no need to get so defensive :)

Nope, I don't support any other team other than Aberdeen. Call me old fashioned. You ONLY support 3 teams? hahaha.

Everyone is so against Aberdeen doing anything, just because we used to have a great team 20 years ago. I think it's been a great achievement this season, especially considering the financial restrictions we have and the spending power of Hearts, Rangers and Celtic.

Oh, and to keep this on topic, the FA cup final was probably one of the worst game si've ever seen, utter dirge.

Nope, I don't support any other team other than Aberdeen. Call me old fashioned. You ONLY support 3 teams? hahaha.

Everyone is so against Aberdeen doing anything, just because we used to have a great team 20 years ago. I think it's been a great achievement this season, especially considering the financial restrictions we have and the spending power of Hearts, Rangers and Celtic.

Oh, and to keep this on topic, the FA cup final was probably one of the worst game si've ever seen, utter dirge.

Well you can be 'old fashioned' but i like different teams and the fact that i do is of no concern to you at all really so don't worry your pretty blonde barnet about it ;)

Aberdeen have done well, no-one's saying they haven't (i certainly haven't), they are also hampered by their financial constraints in my opinion.

They need to prove it next season. McNamara= great buy, a bit of experience for the young-uns though they really need to stop looking at shitty dutch players. Scottish players are the way forward for Aberdeen and always will be. Keigan Parker would be a cracking buy as would a good Scottish keeper (David Marshall anyone?). Keeping hold of Russell Anderson would be another good move but i fear that he'll be sold to fund a few more summer buys. Another experienced midfielder would be good too, maybe take a chance on Gavin Rae and poach him from under Hearts noses.

FA cup wasn't great but i'm glad Chelsea won.

Well you can be 'old fashioned' but i like different teams and the fact that i do is of no concern to you at all really so don't worry your pretty blonde barnet about it ;)

I don't have a barnet left now :(

They need to prove it next season. McNamara= great buy, a bit of experience for the young-uns though they really need to stop looking at shitty dutch players. Scottish players are the way forward for Aberdeen and always will be. Keigan Parker would be a cracking buy as would a good Scottish keeper (David Marshall anyone?). Keeping hold of Russell Anderson would be another good move but i fear that he'll be sold to fund a few more summer buys. Another experienced midfielder would be good too, maybe take a chance on Gavin Rae and poach him from under Hearts noses.

Simple fact is Aberdeen couldn't afford the fee for Keigan Parker, Marshall, or anyone else. We also won't be able to afford Rae's wages. So sadly, these Dutch buys will have to do (i've heard good things about them). Much the same as the majority of Scottish teams it'ss be free transfers or nothing (although I hear the guy who owns dundee utd is giving levein 1M, the last he's putting in apparently).

But it's not just that, it's the way your fans go about it. By all means be happy, but there's enjoying the moment and then there's the "well you're in the bottom half of the table" style dig or the up theirselves rants that they launch into. Christ you're like the Bolton of the Scottish Premier, a mutt with Pedigree by virtue of an age gone by.

We've almost won a European Trophy, you don't hear me going on about it all the time. You don't hear Arabs, in general, going on about it all the time either. I'm pretty sure we've actually been in a European competition more recently than you as well but i certainly can't remember us going on about it like we'd one the Champions League.

It's not the fans that go on about it, it's more of the media that go on about it(as shown by their ridiculous 12 page pull out in the Evening Express). I guess there is more excitement this time as we've got the strongest team with had in good while.

It was neither a penalty or a goal, get over it. It's just going to be sore Man Utd fans greetin' about it for eternity otherwise, like they always do. It's the same whenever they fucking win anything, you never hear the end of it. That is why, although being a Spurs fan, i will always rather Chelsea or Arsenal win everything if we don't.

Jose Mourinho complained about everything this season saying that referees were against Chelsea throughout the season, also claiming that they lost some of their matches because they were tired from Europe. Arsene Wenger was the same when they lost the league to Man Utd, saying that Man Utd never deserved it.