aberdeen-music

FA Cup Final

Sam 45

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The referereeing in extra time was horrible.

Not only was that a goal but the ref stopped play for time wasting(how ironci) when time was precious.

If you're talking about Giggs then he bundled check over the line, never a goal in a million years.

The referereeing in extra time was horrible.

Not only was that a goal but the ref stopped play for time wasting(how ironci) when time was precious.

I'll remember that next time i push the goalkeeper over the line while he's holding the ball after collecting it from a cross or corner.

Doesn't hide the fact that you can't score from the keeper being pushed over the line while holding the ball, doesn't matter how Giggs got there.

Yeh, I take that back but then why didn't the referee blow for a foul, for the trip on Giggs or for Giggs crashing into Cech?

Yeh, I take that back but then why didn't the referee blow for a foul, for the trip on Giggs or for Giggs crashing into Cech?

Guess only the ref can answer that, perhaps he just played advantage seeing as Chech had the ball anyway.

It was never a penalty. Giggs knew it, he was appealing for the goal, which wasn't a goal because he battered into Cech.

We're missing the real issue anyway - that was just about the miss of the season.

It was neither a penalty or a goal, get over it. It's just going to be sore Man Utd fans greetin' about it for eternity otherwise, like they always do. It's the same whenever they fucking win anything, you never hear the end of it. That is why, although being a Spurs fan, i will always rather Chelsea or Arsenal win everything if we don't. Keeps the cup in London so one day it doesn't have as far to travel to White Heart Lane :)

I view Aberdeen/their fans in the same light. If they qualify for Europe we'll never hear the end of it. Christ, it's not like they've actually won anything and everyone knows they'll get raped in the first round they play in. Though it'll be unbearable until they do. Anyway, they aren't going to qualify. Rangers are going to give them a royal shafting at Pittodrie today and Hearts will hump Killie, thus negating any need for the usual Aberdeen fan "high and mighty" attitude.

Guess only the ref can answer that, perhaps he just played advantage seeing as Chech had the ball anyway.

he cant really play advantage in that situation though. if he did, then the ball still crossed the line therefore, advantage or not, still a goal.

should have been a free-kick of course, but since the ref never gave one, should have been a goal...technically

I view Aberdeen/their fans in the same light. If they qualify for Europe we'll never hear the end of it. Christ, it's not like they've actually won anything and everyone knows they'll get raped in the first round they play in. Though it'll be unbearable until they do. Anyway, they aren't going to qualify. Rangers are going to give them a royal shafting at Pittodrie today and Hearts will hump Killie, thus negating any need for the usual Aberdeen fan "high and mighty" attitude.

Ah never mind, you finished in the middle of the bottom six, again. Another good season for United. :up: