aberdeen-music

Hi-hat?

Stichman

Guest b-bert

Cymbals or the stand? My dad has a spare stand as he just bought a fancy new mapex janus one.

It'd be fairly cheap as it must be 20 year old (good at the time), i can call him for a price if you want.

Cymbals or the stand? My dad has a spare stand as he just bought a fany new mapex janus one.

It'd be fairly cheap as it must be 20 year old (good at the time), i can call him for a price if you want.

Denied. Cymbals are of more pressing concern, I can get by with my current stand, or so the drummer assures me.

Thanks anyway.

There are Sabian Pro-Sonix in Cash Convertors (or there was last time i looked a few days ago) - kinda well used. Think they are around the 70 mark if i remebmer right.... they are robbin bastards those lot i always think, but u can always have a look, and im sure its hagga-bility is quite high.

There are Sabian Pro-Sonix in Cash Convertors (or there was last time i looked a few days ago) - kinda well used. Think they are around the 70 mark if i remebmer right.... they are robbin bastards those lot i always think, but u can always have a look, and im sure its hagga-bility is quite high.

I'll check them out. Cheers