aberdeen-music

Food in the Office....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
if i was to admit the barmaids looked as tasty as the food they'd kick my head in

Shhh you're gonna get me fired!! Unless i actually know you and you're referring to my Rocky style injury the other week... That was a one off, we're all lovely!!

Shhh you're gonna get me fired!! Unless i actually know you and you're referring to my Rocky style injury the other week... That was a one off, we're all lovely!!

sounds like i missed a good thing, dunno if you know me i usually work the door for mudd club but been on nightshift for two weeks but i'm back on monday, tell me about it then :up:

My friend and I went on a hunt for an all day breakfast. We went to Beluga and were told that they had run out of stuff an hour before they were meant to finish doing brunch. The justice mill one is only served until 12, the only place we could find that still did cooked breakfast in the afternoon was the office. Oh my god, what a breakfast it was.

I used to frequent the Illicit Still, but now it's just a big disappointment. It's nowhere near as good as it used to be. The Illicit Still has now passed on it's cooked breakfast mantle to The Office - it is a shining beacon of perfection for those pursuing a Full Scottish. I paid six quid and got two bits of bacon, two pork sausages, toast, beans, two black puddings, two fried tomatoes and two fried eggs. All cooked fresh, it was amazing!!! I'm not going to bother trying to find other places that do all day breakfasts, it truly can't get much better than a Full Scottish at The Office. Quality!!