aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
SteveCrisis

Lost Mobile Phone

A bit of a long shot I know, but I lost my mobile phone in the bar on Saturday night (12/05/07).

It's a silver one-piece Motorola V100. It's a pay as you go effort which I can easily replace but it's the inconvenience of losing it that bugs me.

If it has been handed in please PM me and if you know who handed it in I'll reward them with a few drinks of their choice.

Cheers

Steve

if i recall rightly, i made project reno announce we had a sliver phone behind the bar about midnight. it's probably still there.

???

Bri

If you could find out if it's still there and let me know I'd be much obliged. I'll drop in by the bar on Friday night around 5-ish and see if it is the one I've lost.

Cheers

Steve

None of my business obv., but why would you not just phone the bar the next day?

Because I didn't realise I had lost it until the Monday when I had to call in sick for my work, and I didn't know where I lost it until I had a moment of clarity.

if i recall rightly, i made project reno announce we had a sliver phone behind the bar about midnight. it's probably still there.

???

Last Saturday when Project Reno played was the 19th. The 12th was the week before when you were on holiday. That was a different phone and has since been claimed.

Steve - sorry but we have no lost phones left in stock :(

Last Saturday when Project Reno played was the 19th. The 12th was the week before when you were on holiday. That was a different phone and has since been claimed.

Steve - sorry but we have no lost phones left in stock :(

OK cheers guys.

Now got a contract phone coming my way.

Case closed.