aberdeen-music

The Enemy

kingofdeon

Would anyone agree with me in saying that the "enemy" are the worst new band i've heard in ages. Not only are there songs gash but there whole demeanour kills me. The singer has one of the most annoying voices when singing and is even worse when he gets interviewed. Sorry for the rant but surely i am not alone in feeling this. Its music for Nedz - what are Radio 1 thinking?

Fair play "willie Miller" each to their own and all that and i respect your point. But Jaan Radio 1 has a lot of say in music whether you like it or not. Im sure your band would LOVE to be heard on national radio and have the exposure bands such as the Enemy have. Am i wrong?

But Jaan Radio 1 has a lot of say in music whether you like it or not. Im sure your band would LOVE to be heard on national radio and have the exposure bands such as the Enemy have. Am i wrong?

I'm sure Panda Eyes would be delighted to be played on national radio, but that has nothing to do with my previous point.

And there is only one "A" in Jan. :p

Fair play "willie Miller" each to their own and all that and i respect your point. But Jaan Radio 1 has a lot of say in music whether you like it or not. Im sure your band would LOVE to be heard on national radio and have the exposure bands such as the Enemy have. Am i wrong?

National radio does not begin and end with the pap-parade that is Radio 1...

Yeah i am aware of this however it is still national radio and i'm pretty sure its one of the most listened too. I'm not defending Radio 1 in anyway and it does play some sh*t music but there can be no arguement it is popular. Anyway im not making arguement how good or bad radio 1 is - if you see my initial comment it was about something else.

Radio One is ''commercial bollocks'' in the day, true fact. However, the late shows are alot better, there's a good range of stuff most of the time.

Half the Radio One audiences listen for the ''DJ banter'' which is affluent in the daytime shows yet fairly poor. And Chris Moyles, fuck knows how, got some ''sexiest male'' award for his voice, so apparantely numerous females across the nation listen so they can ''wake up to Moyles''.

Seriously, BBC6 is where its at.