aberdeen-music

Kathryn Sawers added to tonight's SQIK gig.

Guest Kilgore Trout
Unfortunately Tom the Noisemonger won't be playing tonight, but the good new is that Kathryn Sawers will...so come along and hear a night of improvisation plus Aberdeen's best solo artist :up:

Only 3 pounds, or 6 if you fancy some tasty Tunnels food.

whats the food like?

And what a night it was! It was ace and I was even pleased with my own contribution.

Mickelmass was ACE! Nice atmospheric stuff there and the percussion was a nice addition too. Alan handing out comics to everyone MUST have been a masterplan: I think everyone got the comic that suited them. I got the fabulous Fabulous Furry Freak Brother and they've been my favourite for ages.

Kathryn's set was MAGIC... as always, but she seemed to be in even more smashing form!

I enjoyed the night a lot....the Khar Leong vs Green Pony set was great...moving from bossa-novaish to bluesy to experimental with ease. We (mickel mass) were a bit tentative at the start, due to being reduced to a threepiece, but I thought we got better as the set progressed. The highlight of the night was definitely Kathryn....electrifying as always, and should really be known outwith the confines of Aberdeen.

Any word on her album for Fire records????????(