aberdeen-music

Hello Everyone

The_Fifer

I am fi Fife soon to be moving to Aberdeen and as my first port of call up there will be to get a new band going or join a new band i thought i would check in and see what your scene is like music wise.

I myself like my Metal, Rock, Blues, Folk.

But band i will be looking for will either be like thrash or heavy metal.

But anyway, hello everyone, so what kind of a music scene you guys got up there so i know what i am coming to!

Awright pal!

Thought as a fellow Fifer (cowdenbeath) I'd give ye a bit info. I've been up here for 10 months and have found the music scene pretty fuckin good. But then again anythings better than Fife. If you like your metal the Moorings down by the harbour would be the place to go. There's also the Tunnels which has something for pretty much everyone. You can hear every type of music you listed there. Cafe Drummonds on Belmont St has bands playing almost every night but sometimes can be a bit dead. Best thing to do is keep an eye on thise site and you'll know what's going on and when. Hope I've been some help.