aberdeen-music

basketball club?

DIZZY STARR

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I've got the same problem! Is there a basketball youth team anywhere in aberdeen? Im 15 years old at the moment, I played in a team back In lithuania for 4 years (7-11) and now started to practise again. Just curious if there's a club for little people :)

Also anyone would be interested for 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 game in the 'transition-extreme'??

dude yea iv joind a training sesh on thursdays frm 6.30 to 9 at beacon centre in bucksburn awsome fun lyk theres heaps of folk mixd ages frm 13 through 2 mid to l8 20's so u wud b bout average age dude i thnk theres training on saturdays aswel in dyce bt dnt knw much bout it! as hav nvr bn! i wud b total up 4 a wee tournament tho! iv bn on the transition court its gud bt there is also the outdoor court on george street at the crossoads nxt 2 pc world? wich wud b awsome on a hot day!

I actually haven't noticed that court on george street or where is it.

The court in transition is quite good, I went there today for one hour so I did yesterday, and previous weekends.

There are few things that I dont like about playing outside 1) High wind Mostly and 2) Rough Ground (doesn't bounce properly)

Do you have MSN Messenger, SKype or anything like that?

Also, how old are you, and whats your height?

hey man ermm like i said i dont nknow much more bout the dyce training coz ive never been i think its near the bp station next to the marriot hotel if you go to google maps you shoud find it its liek a leisure complex i think and to join i believe just showing up is enough but like i say i go to the bucksburn training

and its decent!