aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lester Burnham

28 weeks later

Itching to see it. Have also heard excellent things, plus the extended trailer was on my 28 Days Later DVD and it looks goretastic.

Saw it last night and there was some nice gore in it, you'll love the helicopter bit.

Can't make my mind up whether it was better than the first one or not.

Saw it last saturday. Thought it was great. Especially as it was a sequal to a very good first film. I also thought Carlisle played his role excellently. :up:

Bet the kids feel bad though. Seeing as they got tens of thousands of people killed, FOR A BLOODY PICTURE!!!

:laughing:

yeah i went to see it on friday. was really impressed by it. was kinda wary didnt know if it would be as good as the original..but it was better i reckon

It was fucking ace!!!

The chopper scene was awesome. That is a proper benchmark for a Zombie film and it was easily as good, if not better, than 28 Days Later.

Not sure i'll see a better Horror/Zombie film this year.

As a side, i saw a trailer for Die Hard 4.0 o_O amazingly it actually looks like it might be quite good :p

Itching to see it. Have also heard excellent things, plus the extended trailer was on my 28 Days Later DVD and it looks goretastic.

Oh it IS goretastic!

Gets the thumbs up from moi :up:

Fucking Superb, I loved it!! Brutal as Fuck, exactly how a horror movie should be made.

Also read today that Danny Boyle, (In case some people didnt know, directed the first one and shot a couple of segments of the second one, he was to busy to do the whole movie)

is up for doing a 3rd.

Sounds rather wicked, a third one!! :up:

As a side, i saw a trailer for Die Hard 4.0 o_O amazingly it actually looks like it might be quite good :p

Yea. They look like they've gone mental on the effects. Like the car coming out of the multi-story car park, hitting the ramp thing and taking out a helicopter!!! Mental. :love:

Yea. They look like they've gone mental on the effects. Like the car coming out of the multi-story car park, hitting the ramp thing and taking out a helicopter!!! Mental. :love:

yeah i saw that trailer

'you just killed a helicopter with a car!'

'i was out of bullets'

o_O

Avoid wiki if you don't want spoilers btw :p

I basically know the entire story line and if anything it makes me more keen to see it :love:

I'll take you :p

Anyone read "28 Days Later: The Aftermath" graphic novel yet?

The first chapter was pretty good.

I didn't realise there was a graphic novel. I'm planning on giving 28 days later a rewatch - despite having watched it at least 40 times - before setting foot into this. :love:

Yer, it's a recent thing. You get the first chapter with the limited edition DVD of 28 Days Later.

Ahhh, I only have 28 days later on VHS, I've been meaning to buy it on DVD. Perhaps this makes the perfect excuse. I remember seeing a very small graphic strip that comes with the soundtrack to 28 days later.

It was fucking ace!!!

The chopper scene was awesome. That is a proper benchmark for a Zombie film and it was easily as good, if not better, than 28 Days Later.

Not sure i'll see a better Horror/Zombie film this year.

u didnt seem all that keen on it before you went at all but ah well. yeah the chopper scene is ridiculous but amazing.

have to agree with you on die hard.they dont seem to have made it into some sorta series film as i was afraid they might...just nice over the top violence...like the car/helicopter bit mentioned earlier.

u didnt seem all that keen on it before you went at all but ah well. yeah the chopper scene is ridiculous but amazing.

have to agree with you on die hard.they dont seem to have made it into some sorta series film as i was afraid they might...just nice over the top violence...like the car/helicopter bit mentioned earlier.

More skeptical that it wasn't going to be as good as the first one than "not keen".

I was proved wrong, and i'm happy to take that on the chin.

:up:

ah ritey fair enough then. i was exactly the same didnt really think it would be as good as the first one but was proved wrong which was defintly a good thing.