aberdeen-music

Line 6...

unbroken

I couldn't afford to get mesa boogie, marshall, hiwatt and all others amps just to get the tone wich i need at the moment..

Fuck! I've owned ALL of those at one time or another. What a gearhead! Mair money than sense (or ability).

The Cornford model on my Flextone (Connor 50) is very good, as is the Bogner Ecstasy (Bomber).

Guest DustyDeviada
Ironically, the sound guy at Kef thought my metal tone was better than Jimmers. It was through a cheap line6 amp and a 14 year old BC Rich vs Jimmers Powerball and Hanneman ESP. When the guy said this to Jimmer, I thought he was going to burst with anger.

Just proves what I've said all along - real tone is in the fingers.

Either that or the sound guy at Kef was wanting some Hog-love.

The portability of these devices is very appealing....besides, I've yet to play a gig this millenium (different story before 2000!!!) where I can crank a valve amp to anything even remotely worth hearing. Powersoaks are shit, I like the real volume a valve amp gives, and I find it hard to sing when my ears aren't being destroyed my the marshall stack behind me as I get self concious and I'm not really able to lose myself in the music, and if Im not feeling it then theres no way anyone out front is. You dig what I'm saying yo....

So yeah...some pods, guitars and a pedal and snare....you can tour in a fiesta!