aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bob

UEFA Cup

Guest Bob

What time does it kick off? Why isn't it on TV? Why can't I find out anything about this game?

This is just absolute pish, especially since there's a British interest in the game.

What time does it kick off? Why isn't it on TV? Why can't I find out anything about this game?

This is just absolute pish, especially since there's a British interest in the game.

ITV4 I believe - starting at 19:30-ish

Glasgow city centre this afternoon was not the easiest place to get around, full off buzzing Spaniards. Hope they don't get rewarded by a pish 0-0.......

Pretty enjoyable game. Sevilla deserved winners in the end. Glasgow will be mad tonight I'm sure, wish I was there.

Great goalkeeper that Pallop bloke. Get Langfield tae fuck and get him at Pittodrie.

Great goalkeeper that Pallop bloke. Get Langfield tae fuck and get him at Pittodrie.

Yes, I can see him jumping at the chance....

Pretty enjoyable game. Sevilla deserved winners in the end. Glasgow will be mad tonight I'm sure, wish I was there.

You know Palop scored in the quarter final, last throw of the dice as Sevilla were about to go out of the tournament. Good header too. Cannae see Langfield doing that.