aberdeen-music

We're off to Wembley!

Neil

heard you were thinkin of making the trip to new wembley if you made it through

lucky bugger. enjoy yourself :)

Well, I have to get tickets first (any tips welcome by the way). We've been given an allocation of only 33,500 which is rather limited so tickets are going to go fast.

Well, I have to get tickets first (any tips welcome by the way). We've been given an allocation of only 33,500 which is rather limited so tickets are going to go fast.

Presuming you don't hold a season ticket and can't queue at Pride Park, your best bet is to register with the club website, check if any are left for public sale when they say, and pray you get through on the phone quick enough.

Is it not being played on a Monday, very stange for such a massive game

The other play-off finals are on the Saturday and Sunday. I might be wrong but the Monday might actually be a bank holiday day in England.

yeah i think it is a bank holiday in england as i recall the play off finals are always played over a bank holiday weekend.

hope derby get through they were unlucky not to get automatic promotion - should be a cracking game.