aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
medichi

What. The. Fuck?

Well, that was some enlightning tea-time viewing.

A bunch of non-verbal (what language was it anyway?) homies dry-humping the furniture.

Fancy themselves as quite the love machines these guys, yet noy a biyatch in sight.

Pathetic.

At least they didn't hump each other. Which looked like a distinct possibility at the start where one dude came out... then another one.

Yes, that was my initial thought, with cursor poised over the "Close" icon for a fast exit.

Yeeeeeech!

Em..................................................................Well....................................................What do i say? It would appear that the American ecconomy is so poor that these guys cant even afford a blow up doll between 5 of them.

For some reason I can see these guys walking into B&Q or IKEA and having a fantastic day :) Good furniture and great prices

I loved the massive free-for-all at the end when it was dry humpage gallore; how many fannys did they think that girl on the couch had?

I'm not sure, but there were 5 cunts on display.

I think its quite a heartening of friendship and destiny, that those individuals, who have no shame in giving themselves terrible nicknames, and uploading videos of themselves dry-humping furniture... found eachother in this world.