aberdeen-music

Jerry Falwell = dead.

Guest bluesxman

The man was an erse but wishing people dead is not very nice now, is it?

By co-incidence I was watching The People Vs. Larry Flint the other night.

The man was an erse but wishing people dead is not very nice now, is it?.

You are aware that Falwell fervently rejoiced in the deaths of whole swaithes of the population?

As for me, I could almost feel some pity for god, the devil or whatever diety might have just got lumbered with his eternal soul! :D

You are aware that Falwell fervently rejoiced in the deaths of whole swaithes of the population?

As for me, I could almost feel some pity for god, the devil or whatever diety might have just got lumbered with his eternal soul! :D

hopefully he got to the gates and Allah and Muhammed were standing there going "nope, you picked the wrong one. burn you fucking arsehole."

Or that all the aids & 9/11 victims he so roundly condemmed are lined-up waiting to bugger him through eternity with a host of non-corporeal dildos! :D

Better still, I see Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptists is all set to go picketing Falwell's funeral. I won't put the link cos so many palces block it (I'd guess most know where to find it anyway?) You just gotta love the entertainment value of some of this!

With the right weapons, you could get rid of the whole lot of those hateful bigots in one go! :D