aberdeen-music

Anal pain?

Kraheem

This is mild compared to some of the health-related threads that crop-up on another forum I post on! :D

However, anal pain should not be ignored/put-up with as it may be an indication of something much more serious - The OP should get to a doc ASAP to have this checked-out. Even a slight tear in the tissue down there can turn into a very nasty abcess that may well require surgery if not dealt with in time & can become prone to returning.

If it is just because the OP is a bit too hairy down there, the brave soul also has the option to get waxed !!!

Guest DustyDeviada
DustyDeviada: you're avatar + the picture you posted = discomforting combination.

Ha! Well spotted. Could well provide an explanation for the anal pain.

"Anal Pain" sounds like a Jake Spike side - project.

Or at least a Spike PD song. In fact, there must be a song title at least in the same ball park.

Only SPD song I can think of around that region is 'Anal Fixation'.

The new Bastard Squad release has a beauty called 'Trousers down, Mars bar up arse'.

I'll stop right there.

Guest Kilgore Trout
Does anyone ever get anal pain?

Mainly when you're walking down the road and all of a sudden it's "oocha, that's a bit nippy!" It's always in a place you just can't quite touch as well.

Not the classiest of subjects, I know.

i'm a doktur, from the description and the way you typed it i would say you have what we in the trade call "bum cancer", its treatable but you have to catch it in the early stages otherwise it will spread into your face and you will turn into a bus driver.

sorry.

either that or you are a "funny cunt" which is incurable and fatal.

look on the bright side , you could have trrebble spelling like me.