aberdeen-music

Mickel Mass at Tunnels on Friday 18th

Mickel Mass are unleashed again this Friday, with a line up including sitar, cello, psaltery, pump organ, laptop manipulation etc etc

Having got the aggression out of the old system at the Wolf Eyes gig, this will be more pastoral, with the unsettling presence of the odd serial killer lurking behind the hedgerow.

A shootout! That'd be ace. Me and Mike in the tunnel outside with bullets ricocheting off the ceiling. Mike shoots me in the shoulder, drop the gun and I fall to the floor but am able to drag myself inside the tavern and Marshall Davidson bangs our heads together and we wake up in a cell. Which we have to share and there's only one bar of soap.

Band times for friday night at SQIK club

Anyway ya bastards.

band times for this friday night:-

first up, 10pm: the long awaited Khar Leong vs. Green Pony shootout. Who will be last man left standing?

second up, 11pm: Mickelmass, who will be wallowing in the blood and filth left on stage (probably Green Pony's filth, and Khar Leong's Blood?).

last of all, midnight: with adult fairy tales to get us ready and willing for bed, Kathryn Sawers

official disclaimer: i have no idea if we will be able to stick to these times.

Anyway ya bastards.

band times for this friday night:-

first up, 10pm: the long awaited Khar Leong vs. Green Pony shootout. Who will be last man left standing?

second up, 11pm: Mickelmass, who will be wallowing in the blood and filth left on stage (probably Green Pony's filth, and Khar Leong's Blood?).

last of all, midnight: with adult fairy tales to get us ready and willing for bed, Kathryn Sawers

official disclaimer: i have no idea if we will be able to stick to these times.

I believe that Green Pony chap has something to do with TUPELO TOWN ASSEMBLY

This sounds like a fab night and I like your disclaimer. Every promoter should use that!