aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Donald

Lord of the Rings Trilogy.....

Guest Phantomsmasher

This is shown on a good day, oh horrendous day.

I may have came in, I like these films, and feel like a challenge, but alas I am working.

However, you are showing Goodbye Lenin, which i only discovered through this thread, excellent film. I shall be in to partake in this, due to utmost goodness, which can't describe the farewell of a comunist leader.

This is useless, please discard, it really is pretty pointless really. I just feel otherwise.

This is shown on a good day, oh horrendous day.

I may have came in, I like these films, and feel like a challenge, but alas I am working.

However, you are showing Goodbye Lenin, which i only discovered through this thread, excellent film. I shall be in to partake in this, due to utmost goodness, which can't describe the farewell of a comunist leader.

This is useless, please discard, it really is pretty pointless really. I just feel otherwise.

Pished again??? :laughing:

Guest DustyDeviada

I saw the three Star Wars films back to back at the Odeon in 1985.

But they are miles better than Lord of the Rings, obviously.

Guest Phantomsmasher
Pished again??? :laughing:

Christ, I have no recollection of writing that. Worrying.

Don't think I could bring myself to sit in a cinema for the three films back to back.

Last Christmas myself and some friends got together to watch the extended editions back to back, and that was accompanied by much food, drink and Wii-playing during the breaks. A far superior option, in my opinion :D