aberdeen-music

Sepultura - Live in Dundee

french_disko

• 1 month later...

Im looking forward to this gig. Also haven't checked out SLO live.

I could of offered a room for Sepultura for the night at my folks house in Forres. Cup of tea Paulo JR? Come on Andreas, I will show you Findhorn, its got a right bonny beach, we could then get a poke of chips at the bunty.

I heard the gig at Dundee was cancelled - anyone confirm?

I heard that too. Because of the terror attacks.

Saw Sepultura last night, they were really really good! Enjoyed Strong Like Ox but they seemed better suited to supporting a band like the Deftones.

I hope the Ghost of Fudge never got to see Sepultura this time.

Hold on to those memories!

I was at the ABC gig. Saw the last song and a bit from Strong like Ox who sounded pretty good. Spacejunk the other support band were alright too. Strange support choices though and the big parts of the wee crowd hated them, which made me like them more.

Sepultura playing songs off Chaos AD made me very unhappy. I wouldn't mind if they came out and belted out the new record. New lineup, new songs but nah.

Hearing Refuse/Resist is soulless now. It's like watching Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds without Nick Cave or Motorhead without Lemmy.

Sepultura without Max and Igor aren't Sepultura. They just aren't.:down: