aberdeen-music

Sepultura - Live in Dundee

french_disko

holy shit! Someone else agree's with me that "Beneath the Remains" is the best album!! Woohoo!! Although "Arise" is a close 2nd for me. "Chaos AD" follows the sliding scale downwards as does "Roots"... The rest i haven't even heard.

No Max or Igor? Glad Bonesaw never got support then... only reason i wanted it was to meet them! haha

Ooka

Guest Kilgore Trout

i thought the whole original line up was going to get back together soon-ish? ach well, having given myself a spin of the crappy tape of schizopherenia the other day i reckon the mighty sepultura should give up now, i personally lost enthusiasm right about arise which was just about the same time i discovered babes in toyland, mind you i thought the last thing i got by them dante XXXIIVVVdididididid etc was good, but mainly cause of the wonky discordand guitar bits and the HORN section. affy good. there nae as good as rightious pigs though, they are jist rice pudding in my jotter.

and then theres the fact its scumdee..............

Guest Kilgore Trout
holy shit! Someone else agree's with me that "Beneath the Remains" is the best album!! Woohoo!! Although "Arise" is a close 2nd for me. "Chaos AD" follows the sliding scale downwards as does "Roots"... The rest i haven't even heard.

No Max or Igor? Glad Bonesaw never got support then... only reason i wanted it was to meet them! haha

Ooka

you said igor, hur hur.

anyhow dis the Max boy nae spend his time getting lifted for looking dodgy in LA most of the time?

beneath the remains was the 2nd cd i ever got, i was so excited to be able to play inividual tracks over and over without rewinding.#

jee-saw.

was igor the cock eyed one? or was that _bleep_

Ooka

see that! I rule!