aberdeen-music

Luke Mitchell: The Devil's Own?

Guest bluesxman

Guest bluesxman

BBC NEWS | UK | Scotland | Luke Mitchell: The Devil's Own?

I read about this case a lot at the time and I always found the lack of hard evidence linking Mitchell to the killing a bit strange. It had a whiff of the West Memphis 3 situation to me, everything in the press concerned his interest in Marilyn Manson, devil worship, etc, but there was never any reference to actual DNA evidence, murder weapon being linked to Mitchell, etc.

Guest DustyDeviada

Yup, was never convinced about this one, same with the Jill Dando thing.

The fact that the Police took a year or something to even charge Mitchell gave an idea of how little actual evidence there was, it was all circumstancial.

And I'm quite partial to a bit or Marilyn Manson myself.

Guest bluesxman

I hope nothing dodgy happens near my house, I own CD's by Marilyn Manson, Black Sabbath, even a Charles Manson one. I also own several DVD's of so-called video nasties, have books about the Manson case and have tattoos and large knives in the kitchen. I'd be f**ked.....

I hope nothing dodgy happens near my house, I own CD's by Marilyn Manson, Black Sabbath, even a Charles Manson one. I also own several DVD's of so-called video nasties, have books about the Manson case and have tattoos and large knives in the kitchen. I'd be f**ked.....

...and I once sat next to someone who's cousin had seen "Child's Play". It's a miracle that I've been able to restrain myself....

It's the Salem Witchhunt mentality.

...and I once sat next to someone who's cousin had seen "Child's Play". It's a miracle that I've been able to restrain myself....

It's the Salem Witchhunt mentality.

You're not wrong there.

I watched I Spit On Your Grave and Driller Killer as a kid in my neighbour's house. It didn't turn me in to a murdering sex fiend with a fettish for Bosch and Black & Decker hardware.

On a serious note I watched the Frontlline Scotland report on Wednesday night and I'm convinced the wrong man has been imprisoned.

Guest bluesxman
You're not wrong there.

I watched I Spit On Your Grave and Driller Killer as a kid in my neighbour's house. It didn't turn me in to a murdering sex fiend with a fettish for Bosch and Black & Decker hardware.

On a serious note I watched the Frontlline Scotland report on Wednesday night and I'm convinced the wrong man has been imprisoned.

I don't s'pose you recorded it did you? I missed it due to being at The Lemonheads gig.?(

Guest DustyDeviada

Surely he'll have a good chance at appeal, there's no DNA evidence and no witnesses. It's hard to believe that a 14 year old could successfully get rid of all the evidence.

That said it was fairly comical during the trial when his brother was forced to admit that he couldn't provide an alibi because he had in fact been wanking at his computer at the time of the murder.

Oh, and while we're at it, anybody believe that that guy killed Jill Dando?

Surely he'll have a good chance at appeal, there's no DNA evidence and no witnesses. It's hard to believe that a 14 year old could successfully get rid of all the evidence.

That said it was fairly comical during the trial when his brother was forced to admit that he couldn't provide an alibi because he had in fact been wanking at his computer at the time of the murder.

Oh, and while we're at it, anybody believe that that guy killed Jill Dando?

Sad reality of our times that miscarriages of justice do happen. Im typing on a laptop given to me by a good friend of mine, Johnny Kamara. Google his name and you might discover what I've mainly been doing for the last decade +.

And no, Barry George did not kill Jill Dando. His profile doesn't fit the real perp.

Scapegoat in high profile case makes more sense then his conviction.

8-)