aberdeen-music

Madeleine's Family Send Out Email Poster

Guest Jake Wifebeater
The McCann "blog" gives a day to day account of what they are up to. His wife goes running etc etc. I dont know how she can try and maintain a normal life, I would be puking with worry.

What? She goes running? Good for her, I'm fucking delighted for her. This woman grows more vile by the minute.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman

They lost one child. And then left the other 2 behind to go meet the fucking Pope. In a private jet. They couldn't have taken the kids with them? There is something very weird about that couple and i'm sick of seeing them in the paper every day. I feel sorry for the wee girl but they are really fucking annoying me now.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

anyone else think that there is something very sinister underlying this whole situation (aside of the fact that an infant has been kidnapped)...that we're not getting the whole story?

anyone else think that there is something very sinister underlying this whole situation (aside of the fact that an infant has been kidnapped)...that we're not getting the whole story?

I completely agree, something hasn't been adding up about this whole thing - the minute they started appealling for money to pay lots of expensive solicitors was when something really started to sound suspicious. The parents reaction is also bloody odd - swanning off throughout Europe, without the two kids left? What kind of self respecting parent would ever leave their kids alone for a minute after such a thing happened?

Is it possible that they're staying out in Portugal as long as possible as they know questions will get asked here?

Having said that, a lot of the questions could be answered by them simply not having a clue.

Last week, around London, a 20-something year old was kidnapped, missing for six days and found dead 2 days ago, she made it to the 5th / 6th page of most newspapers.

20something is hardly a missing child, but interesting you say they turned up dead.

Perhaps I should rephrase.

When was the last time a black/asian child was featured prominently in the media because they had gone missing, not because they had been murdered?

It's a horrific thing to happen to any parent and any child, but my main issue is the fact that an unbelivable amount of children in countries like India go missing daily, yet very little is done. As Thomas said, you've got to question, had it been a British child from say a Muslim or Middle-Eastern background, would there be the same degree of public support going on, unfortunately I think the answer is no.

It brings to mind the line from that Scroobius Pip song, "Thou shalt give equal worth to tragedies that occur in non-english speaking countries, as to those that occur in english speaking countries".